Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solor's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12
Solor's story - Page 4 2z7kjh2

Solor's story - Page 4 YFwPZ

Solor's story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:28 am

Anytime. Your stories rock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Minecraft girl winx's SEC
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:07 pm

You wanted a PART 19: at alfea "Solor!" a voice familiar yells "Yes Ruby?" Solor says knowing it was Ruby "Why did you attack me?" Ruby asks Solor looks at Ruby "DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I WAS CURSED!" Solor shouts walking out the door and slams the door "Solor..." Ruby says Solor goes to the forest Ruby follows her at the forest "I cant believe Ruby urgh!" Solor says madly "Solor its me Ruby..." Ruby says "Go away!" Solor shouts at Ruby "Solor im sorry!" Ruby says Solor turns away the blonde blasts Ruby away Solor wont forgive Ruby for that one thing "Your going to have to forgive me or Alfea is in danger!" Ruby says "Ha oh really I cursed Alfea so that only I can attack it so ha!" Sollr says laughing "Love blast!" Bella blasts Solor cause she knew Solor wasn't the same anymore "Thanks Bella but I thought Solor was your best freind!" Ruby says "Well she is but I c-" Bella was interuppted by Solor "How touching little fairies battling there freind STAR ENERGY!" Solor shouts Ruby is hurt badly while Bella isn't hurt Bella glows a bright pink "SOLOR FIGHT THE DARKNESS!" Bella shouts "NOOOOO!" Solor's bad side shouts "Believix!" Solor shouts Solor no longer can control herself with her bad side in control! Lol most epicest part though guys in the last part of Solor's story something happens will it be good or bad? FIND OUT IN PART 30/THE LAST PART THAT IS NOT COMINO SOON! xD
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Amazing. Can't wait for the next and last part but why must it be the last. You should do another one of these. This is amazing. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:01 am

I said part 30 will be the last part lol!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:07 am

I know you did. I probably should have said it this was: next/last part XD. It is sad to see it end but hopefully it will end really good and I know it will. You are good at this and I have faith in you. You can do it.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:29 am

Thank you so much girl but there is more to discover than Solor :D #Mysterious
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Yay can't wait to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:00 am

Part 19: Solor wakes up with her consience of good on her right shoulder and her consience of bad on her left shoulder "BE THE GOOD GIRL YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE!" Solor's good consience says hoping Solor goes to her good side "NO DONT!" Solor's bad consience says hoping Solor goes to her bad side finally Solor makes her decision "GOOD!" Solor shouts Solor's bad consience disappears never to be seen again Solor faints an hour later Solor glows like the moonlight "whats happening?" Solor says as she wakes up Harmonix harmonix harmony harmonix harmonix I feel the natures key inside me a magical shine surrounds me Relmixx get ready for the next level higher deeper and faster than ever you know well always win together and now were stronger with the light of har-mon-ix har-mon-ix harrrmonix harmonix harmonix harmoix ohhhhhhh a magic that shines around me Realmix get ready for the next level higher deeper faster than ever Solor has harmonix now "Oh my goodness im a harmonx fairy!" Solor shouts "Oh my gosh im so proud of you Solor!" Bella says hugging her best freind but uh oh a witch appears "How cute two fairies hugging!" the witch says throwing stars at the girls to attack Solor and Bella "Oh no you dont GUARDIAN WAND!" Solor shouts with her wand of stars in her hand "Go Solor!" Bella says "ENERGY OF THE STARS!" Solor shouts hurting the witch badly the witch goes back to cloutower "Woo go Solor!" Bella says Solor laughs "Yep!" Solor says. Guys this isn't the part of true awesomeness even though ot was awesome but this isn't where Solor ends her journey stay tuned cause when Solor's story ends Solor dosent end she and her freinds go on a quest for the gems of ____ in her next Story called "Solor star: Light of _____" so be prepered for more Solor in idk days!

Last edited by Minecraft girl winx's SEC on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:19 am

Amazing story. Can't wait to hear about her next adventure. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:38 am

I have a magical gift Part 20: Solor walks into her room with her books "Guys!" Solor shouts the girls run to her room "What is it Solor?" they all ask at the same time "How about we come up with a group name!" Solor says "How about Bellafairies?" Bella says all of the girls throw a pillow at Bella "Seriously!" Ruby says "How about The cuties?" Bella suggests the girls then grab two love heart shaped pillows and throw them at Bella "How about we go with the Realmox club?" Solor suggests "I love it!" Ruby and Caroline say at the same time "I agree!" Ama says Bella looks at Solor "I thought we were going to go with whatever I picked!" Bella says rudely the girls look at Bella "You hav-" Solor begins but gets interupted by Bella "I dont care anymore LOVE STRIKE!" Bella says attacking her freinds "Oh now your asking for it!" the girls all say except for Bella "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX!" Mika and Caroline yell "MAGIC ENERGYIX CHARMIX!" Ama, Alice and Ruby yell "MAGIC REALMIX HARMONIX!" Solor yells "Ugh seriously LOVE TRIANGLE!" Bella says making a shield of hearts or should I say broken hearts "Bella I have had enough!" Solor shouts glowing a bright yellow "SUPERNOVA FLASH!" Solor yells fainting her spell works but Bella faints aswell. Did ya love it I just love entertaining you guys with my awesome (Your awesome to!) stories!

Last edited by Minecraft girl winx's SEC on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:42 am

Love the part. It was amazing
Keep up the good work I love reading your stories.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:44 am

Awww thanks Ash!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:45 am

Anytime sweety.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:51 am

Guys I have some info for you on "Solor star: Light of ___" so the ending of the title is to be hidden until I officialy post Solor's next story oh and also there will be a new girl so basically there will be nine girls in "Solor star: Light of ____" since im kinda basing Solor's next story on season two but there will be NO turning against eachother so enjoy the next parts of Solor's story!

Last edited by Minecraft girl winx's SEC on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:01 pm

I can't wait to read it and I'm guessing the title is light of Sirenix.I'm just guess cause that makes sense to me. Anyways can't wait to read the next story.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:21 pm

I have a magical gift Part 21: "Whats happening?!" Solor shouts as she is in her dream/faint dream seeing a ghostly figure "Hello your parents never told you about me im Starligha nymph of mythix your powers come from Solaria that means were sisters cause my powers are stars aswell and I am your sister but your parents never told you you have a sister now I need your help little sister I need you to free me from the curse of mythix you will need all of your freinds and as I can see your freind Bella has betrayed you to much so I recommend bringing Mandy instead she never told you but she has powers aswell now I must go!" Starligha says disapearing Solor wakes up "Guys I just saw a fairy or nymph while I was knocked out she said she is my sister and that we cant trust Bella or something like that and she said that my old bestie Mandy has powers aswell!" Solor says all of the girls hug Solor "It will be alright!" the girls all say. So are YOU ready for more Solor I bet you are! This part brings more mystery into the story!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Yes. More, more more.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Man Ashley you need a reward for nicest person in the world! And dont worry more to come! :D
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Hahaha. Thank you and good i was hoping there will be more.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Here you go PART 22: Solor gets her phone and calls Mandy "Mandy pick up pick up!" Solor says "Hello Solor is that you?" Mandy asks through the phone "Yes its me Solor can you come to Alfea please?" Solor asks "I cant cause im a witch.." Mandy says "IM JUST GOING TO TELEPORT YOU HERE THEN!" Solor shouts but nobody hears her Solor then snaps her finger and Mandy is in Alfea "Now I cant take Bella with me cause shes turned against us and my long lost sister says I can trust you!" Solor says "Oh but last time I saw her she was only evil or rude for not to long..." Mandy says "Well she only turned against us for one tiny and small thing the fact that the others didn't like her group names but of course we had a demo name when we were Enchantix fairies and the others are still at Charmix and Enchantix and I guess im losing hope on earing Sirenix..." Solor says "Its ok Solor I have faith in you wait I feel negative energy!" Mandy says "HHAHAH oh if its not little Solor and Mandy MUAHAHAHAH!" Bella says laughing evily suddenly Solor glows a bright yellow her hair floats up "SOLOR STAR!" Solor shouts and a big star comes out of her and then it turns to night hurting Bella "Oh my goodness.." all of the girls say except Bella when they come into Solor's room Solor then falls down because of all the power she used "Solor are you ok?!?!" all of the girls ask including Mandy "Dark love blast!" Bella says blasting Solor but Alice gets in the way glowing the color of the moon earning Enchantix  Ennnchaaaantix woahhh woaahh enchantix magical powder maxium power enchantix powers upon me powerful magical wonderful dimension powerful enchantix incredible danger incredible power of realmix enchantix "Oh my yeah im an enchantix fairy oh yeah!" Alice says "Ugh DARK LOVE!" Bella shouts aiming at Ruby and blasting her but Ama gets in the way earning Enchantix Ennnchaaaantix woahhh woaahh enchantix magical powder maxium power enchantix powers upon me powerful magical wonderful dimension powerful enchantix incredible danger incredible power of realmix enchantix "Oh my awesome im an Enchantix fairy oh yea oh yeah!" Ama says dancing but then Solor gets up weak "Stop right now Bella I know your doing this to get revenge but revenge is NEVER the awnser!" Solor says Bella falls because of the wonderful speech that Solor gave to her Solor then faints with Bella doing the same. Yeah its kinda hard to make Bella evil at times but Mandy is now an official Realmix girl so that means theres acctually supposed to be nine girls in Solor's next story but watch out for some mysterious things in Solor's next story and in the next part!!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Amazing part, I loved it. More, more, more. Please. Please, please.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:16 pm

#AshleyGetsTheRewardForBeingTheNicestPersonInTheWorld now here is a spolier I hate doing spoilers but here ya go: Solor finds a wand taking her into the mini worlds but will she escape find out in the next chapter of SOLOR'S STORY oh and also Solor's bringing her freinds!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Omg can't wit can't wait can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

Solor's story - Page 4 TZLa8

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:44 am

This. Story. Is. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:49 am

(Chapter time yeah!) @ #WinxClub @Winxgirl102 thanks guys/Best staff freinds! CHAPTER 23: Solor reads a book but then Mandy walks in looking mad "ARRG SOLOR THIS SOLOR THAT JUST ARGGGG!" Mandy shouts not realizing Solor was in the library "Wow Mandy........" Solor walks putting the book up running out of the library and Alfea crying Bella notices Solor crying and runs after her Solor feels afraid what if there is a secret in her power then a flash of lightniing/thunder appears when Solor moved her hand a bit Solor screams but Bella sees her shocked "Solor how could you keep such a secret from me?!?" Bella asks Solor moves away "I didn't know about this until now!" Solor says running far away her negative energy grows stronger with her sadened positive energy Solor sees a wand with a star on it she picks it up waves it around then she gets teleported into the leaf mini world (Since thats the only mini world I can remember) and her freinds are there too including Mandy "Ugh! Mandy!" Solor says annoyed blasting Mandy with thunder Solor laughs at Mandy then leaves the other girls then continues to be mad at Mandy but then Solor is blasted by Mandy "Just stop le-" Mandy is saying but then sees Solor in shock Mandy screams of sadness Solor is gone "Pickaboo!" Solor says laughing at Mandy "Nerd!" Solor says "Just leave me alone please!" Mandy says "Im sorry!" Mandy continues Solor laughs "Ha like im forgiving a witch!" Solor says Bella then sees Solor "Solor snap out of it!" Bella says "Oh Bella keep on dreaming......STAR VORTEX!" Solor says attacking Bella "Im going to destroy you for this Solor! Darkening shadows!" Mandy says but Solor dodges the attack "And you said you were different! Right?" Solor says preparing to attack this time with thunder "Thunder strike!" Solor shouts the attack hurts Mandy but also hurts the other girls Solor laughs but then realizes what she just did. So guys some of my chapters have a lesson in them take this one for example Solor bullied but it got out of hand but she realizes what she id and sorry if this part is long anways hope you enjoyed and congrats Ashley!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solor's story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next