Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solor's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12
Solor's story - Page 3 2z7kjh2

Solor's story - Page 3 YFwPZ

Solor's story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:18 pm

Okay that is fine. Take all the time you need and rush. Hope your first day goes good though and I hope you have a great school year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Minecraft girl winx's SEC
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Thank you for your patience and kindness Ash!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Your welcome! Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:47 am

Here it is PART 11: Ama flyed to Soloria then casted a spell on everyone she laughed then at Alfea Solor dreamt of her being a Mythix fairy then she woke up when Bella screamed at the news saying "Soloria my home planet no no NOOOOOO" then Solor said annoyed "Bella be quiet im trying to sleep anyways GO TO SLEEP" then Bella said rudely "While you dont have to be so rude Solor" Solor went back to bed so angry she wanted to curse Bella for being annoying then Mika slammed the door to Solor and Bella's room door saying "Bella, Solor we NEED to go to Soloria right now Ama has casted a spell upon Soloria" Solor said "No im totally going to curse you both for annoying me while im trying to sleep besides its like 10 o clock" then Bella said "Fine curse me I dont care" Mika said the same thing so Solor cursed them then Solor said "The curse will wear off at 6 in the morning now goodnight" the curse was a curse that made Mika and Bella not talk Bella was trying to talk then at 6 in the morning they talked Solor woke up angry at Mika and Bella so she blasted a spell at them Bella saw how angry Solor was then said "Lets go do something to Solor that will make her rude" then Mika said "No way BYE" then ran out the door scared of Bella Solor came back madder than ever blasting Bella with her strongest spell and said "Dont ever annoy me when im trying to sleep or this is going to happen again" the Bella blasted a spell at Solor of course Solor saw it coming she dodged it then Ama walked in saying "Well well well if it isn't Solor and Bella the nerds" Solor yelled without Bella "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Bella walked out betraying her freind Solor didn't care anymore then said "How about we take this outside" so the battle went outside Mika was mad that Bella wasn't there to help so she yelled "MAGIC REALMIX CHARMIX" Ama yelled "OCEAN OF DARKNESS" Solor dodged it then Bella came outside saying "Solor im sorry" then Solor said "No im sorry" then Ama hit Solor with a spell that made her fall to the ground Mika yelled "DIAMOND BLAST" the spell hit Ama making her fall Solor got up cofident and yelled "STAR E-" she fell again and fainted she heard a voice in her head saying "Solor focus on your magic energy something stronger than mythix will happen to you" so Solor focused on her magic energy she had become the guardian of the stars she was powerfuler she woke up Solor looked different her brown hair turned yellow Bella and Mika gasped Ama knew that Solor had gotten stronger so she casted one of her strongest spells at Solor so Solor yelled "STAR GUARDIAN SHIELD" Bella had known the guardian of the moon was solor the guardian of the moon's daughter Bella said "Solor come here" but then Ama blasted Bella so Bella was serverely hurt Solor cried but then yelled "STARS OF THE PLANETS I COMMAND YOU ATTACK AMA" Solor fainted but her attack worked but Ama wasn't 'defeated' Ama flew away with a plan to make Solor evil. So how did you guys like it also will Ama's plant to make Solor evil work? While in my opinion it might xD!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:21 am

That was breath taking
I so can't wait to read the next part. I think her plane might work and then her friends including her self will free her and maybe defeat or at least get away from Ama
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:56 am

Im so bored so heres PART 12: Solor went to earth when she had gotten a text from Bella saying "Solor I heard that Ama is just trying to protect her family we must make her believe that we aren't mean" Solor dropped her phone she crushed her phone cause of that lie she yelled "SERIOUSLY THATS NOT TRUE" then Mary came walking over to Solor saying "What the your back YESS lets go horse back riding" Solor said "Um uh I have something to tell you" then Mary said "And that is" Solor whispered to her freind Mary "Im a fairy PLEASE dont tell anyone if you do im gonna blast ya" then Mary said "Im Ama" Solor pulled Ama trough the portal to Magix where she yelled "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Ama said "Ha your going to act different around me very soon so toodles" Bella and Mika walked out when they saw Solor Bella yelled to Solor "Hey Solor why are you in your Enchantix" Solor flew down untransforming saying "Ama was here then she wasn't but she said I would act differently around her soon I dont know what she ment by that" Bella said "What if shes planning to turn you into a popsicle" Solor facepalmed and said "Of course why didn't I think of that" then Ama appeared again teleporting Solor into her lair Ama laughed Solo said "STAR BREAK" light was shining so she walked out but Ama got her and turned her evil Bella was walking to where Ama was spelling Solor Bella yelled "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Ama said to Bella "Oh your to late Solor's mine now cause shes EVIL" Bella said to Ama "Why did you do this all to us I thought we were freinds but I guess not" then Solor in her mind was talking to Bella while the Solor on the outside was blasting Bella while Bella was trying to fly away then Ama said evily "The magic dimension is going to be mine and theres nothing you can do about it" then Solor said to Ama "Ugh Bella is like litterly so weak shes so boring FIND ANOTHER FAIRY" then Ama said to Solor "The only strong fairy is Ruby" so Solor teleported Ruby there Solor laughed evily then Bella told Ruby that Solor was under some kind of spell then Ruby said "Solor this isn't you and I dont want to attack you so leave me alone" then Solor said to Ruby "Whats the fun in that STAR OF THE NIGHT" the spell knocked Ruby out then Solor said "Ha take that little fairy" Bella decided to use her FairyDust on Solor "FAIRYDUST" Bella poured her fairydust on Solor hoping it would work but it didn't Solor in her mind was trying to do something to stop the spell she couldn't do anything but her head was swirling of thoughts of her being evil for her whole life she couldn't take it anymore but yell "POWER OF STARS BREAK THIS SPELL IM DONE WITH BEING TAUNTED BY THIS TERRIBLE FEELING" her chant didn't work her heart on the outside was black completely black but on the inside it was yellow a bright yellow so Solor just gave up the darkside took her heart over she wasn't herself anymore the spell was gone but her evil and mean attitude was still there Solor bullied her freinds constantly she laughed at them she would blast them her postive evergy turned into negative energy she was so rude that she got exspelled from Alfea Solor said something to herself that wasn't going to be good for Alfea she said "Well they exspelled me then il destroy them" she was really evil that the girls could barely even stop her Bella said to Solor "Solor please come back to us well go dark colors like you well do anything" Solor didn't want to take avantage of her offer so she yelled and waved her hands at Bella "DARK STARS" Solor laughed at her freind Bella was serverely hurt Solor regretted what she did but it didn't mattar cause Alfea didn't know what was going to happen next so Solor made a secret lair where she could plan her plans so she could destroy Alfea and Red Fountain cause now she only trusted the Cloud Tower Witches but she didn't trust there headmistress and pre headmistresses so she took them to oblivion where they could never escape the she laughed at her freinds though deep down in her heart she regretted it all. So how did ya guys like it yes I know dont worry though in part 23 she will be her postive self again along with Ama I bet you guys hate me for this but I dont care! :D

Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:15 pm

That was really good and intense. I do my hate for this either. You are doing a wonderful and fabulous job here. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:26 am

Here you go PART 13: Solor decided to make everyone think shes dead by making a clone of herself she laughed wickedly and grinned so she teleported to Alfea she summoned her clone there the clone looked dead so Solor's plan was going to work "Lets see how they feel now" Solor said as she saw a figure walking out the door Solor turned herself invisible it was Bella who was walking outsode she saw Solor's clone she cried Bella ran into the forest were she saw Solor's lair she ran inside but then Solor appeared she laughed evily and said "You fell into my trap Bella the fair- no not fairy WITCH" Bella gasped and said "Im not a witch how dare you" Solor blasted a spell at Bella so Bella had no choice but to yell "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Solor laughed and said "Oh yeah forgot to mention I took your powers away so DARK STAR BLAST" Bella fell she screamed she yelled nobody heard her except for Caroline so Caroline ran to where she heard all the racket from when she got there she said "Oh great im here to save not fight im out then" so Caroline teleported out of there then Solor yelled "STAR CAGE" now Bella was trapped in a cage Solor then teleported Bella into a hole next to her lair Bella couldn't escape Solor went back to Alfea seeing all of Alfea gather around her clone so Solor yelled "STAR OF DARKNESS" her spell hit Alfea Ms.Faragonda was so angry she yelled to Solor "Get out of here Solor why are you doing this" but then Bella got there and said to Ms.Faragonda "I think all the negative energy she asorbed made her evil we must convince her to come back to the positive side" Solor blasted Ms.Faragonda and Bella "Wow nice STAR- STOP THIS NEGATIVE ME I JUST WANT MY HAPPY LIFE BACK" everyone gasped at Solor's attempt to get rid of the negative energy inside her Solor fell to the ground some of the negative energy was gone but there still was some negative energy left but this time the positive energy had full control Solor said once she woke up "Whats going on wait theres a hole in Alfea I remember doing that WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN ugh" Solor walked out of her room her freinds were scared to talk to her so they didn't Solor was sad so she went to go talk to Bella "Hey Bella" Solor said to Bella "Oh hey GET AWAY FROM ME" Solor ran away crying Bella felt bad for saying that so she ran after Solor "Wait Solor" Solor didn't want to talk to Bella "Leave" Solor said sadly "Im sorry for being a tad rude will you ever forgive me" Bella said "No haha just kidding of course I forgive you" so Solor and Bella walked back to Alfea. Guys guys GUYSSS in the next part Solor goes back to being evil then in the part after that she goes back to being good so we got a patter going on atleast until part 19 where shes fully evil and the good side cant take controo so be prepared for epicness!

Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:36 am

That was awesome. More intense comes to this. So cannot wait for the next part then the next part. Omg. Great job so far.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

Solor's story - Page 3 TZLa8

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Thanks for the awesome story, Stephanie! It took a time for me to read all the parts as I was busy. ><
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:27 am

Here it is PART 14: Solor was having a dream while she was good then all of a sudden Solor woke up grinning evily and went outside and Bella woke up a few hours after going to the cafeteria "Where is the crystal of energy I NEED it" Solor said madly "Well well well if it isn't Solor" Ama said while walking up to Solor "Ha like your powerfuler than me STAR OF THE DEPTHS" Solor said evily "Owwwww" Ama said Ama was hurt and ran away "That will teach you not to mess with me" Solor said "Time to keep on looking for the crystal of energy" Star said evily. Sorry guys for the short part but I have to be prepared for going to school for something the next part will be longer I PROMISE also the plot twist was that Solor didn't team with Ama.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:29 am

even though that was short. It still seemed awesome. I love it. Can't wait to read the next part.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:30 am

Thanks for enjoying it Ash!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:34 am

Anytime! Smile
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:29 am

Here you go PART 15: Solor woke up in the middle of the night to hear Ms.Faragonda argueing with Ms.Grizelda so Solor ran outside of her dorm room "Hey Ms.Faragonda why are you arguing with Ms.Grizelda" Solor asked Ms.Faragonda "Because Ms.Grizelda wasnt doing her jpb right" Ms.Faragonda told Solor "Oh okay" Solor said then went back to sleep THE NEXT DAY Solor woke up then went to the cafeteria to get breakfast "I would like a pice of pizza" Solor told the lunch lady "Ok here you go" the lunch lady said "Thank you" Solor said then went to sit down with Bella "Get away Solor" Bella told Solor "But but b-" Solor was going to finish soon until Bella interupted her "Your evil" Bella and the others told Solor "Well uh your a BULLY" Solor yelled at them then ran outside crying "Why...." Solor kept on saying until Bella came outside to apoligize "Solor im sorry for what I said to you in the cafeteria will you ever forgive me" Bella said in her most sweetest voice Solor turned her face away and said "No you really hurt my feelings" Bella walked away but also cried they both cried and said "What have I done" Solor and Bella didn't talk at all.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:38 am

That was really good but a little sad story. I loved it. Can't wait for the next. I have not gotten time to work on mine but I should post it by tomorrow. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:44 am

ikr #RestInPieceThereFreindshipForNow

Part 16 (Solor is good in this part but is being really rude and evil like): Solor keeps on crying until she hears Ruby's voice "Solor we didn't mean anything we said in the cafeteria we just wanted to be cool" Ruby said "No you didn't you guys really do hate me and for that im going to get you guys back" Solor said rudely Ruby gasped then ran to Alfea "SOLOR I THINK IS GOING TO ATTACK ALFEA AGAIN" Ruby yelled "And its all because of us" Ruby continued "STAR BLAST" Solor blasted Alfea "Bye" Solor said then went into the forest "Wow what have we done we have changed our sweet little inoccent Solor into a truly mean and rude and bossy Solor" Bella says "Dont worry everyone I will try to reason with her" Ms.Faragonda says "Its no use she will just attack" Ama said and fainted she had thorns on her clothes "time to plan my next attack HAHAHAHA anyways time to get some juice" Solor laughs then snaps her fingers and gets some juice. (I lied about Ama going back to being good when she geats a fairy animal cause she just turned good right now) Did you enjoy? I HOPE YOU DID!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:04 am

I loved it. Great Job. Continue it.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:08 am

Of course im going to continue it its not like I would leave you guys on a cliffhanger (Even though I do that all the time lol! )
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:10 am

Yea I noticed and okay good.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:56 pm

Here you guys go PART 17: Solor goes back to Alfea with a attack spell in her hand "If you dont want to lose your precious Alfea then give me the gems of the realms" Solor yells "Never" everyone yells except for Ruby cause Ruby was escaping with the gems of the realms Solor feels the gems presence then sees Ruby with the gems "GIVE ME THE GEMS LITTLE FAIRY" Solor yells "Never RUBY BLAST" Ruby shouts "WELL LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE FAIRY THINKS SHES STRONG WELL THINK AGAIN STAR OD DARKNESS TAKE THE GEMS" Sollr yells Ruby faints Solor faints. What happened to them? I just made this part short cause I wanted a new reason of Solor's evil creepiness so yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:54 am

Amazing story cant wait for the next time. so can't wait keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Heres a gift PART 18: Solor returned to her innocent self but Ruby disaapeared Solor woke up "RUBY" Solor shouts everyone hears Solor and runs to her direction and form a circle to attack her they attack her "Solor believe" a voice tells Solor "BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Solor shouts "the song: BELIEVIX YOUR SO MAGICAL ALL YOU GOTTA IS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE ITS THE POWER OF BELIEVIX" Solor glows a bright yellow destroying the darkness in her and gaining Believix she is on the ground for two days everyone checks on her the second day to make sure she is defeated but on that day Solor wakes up in her believix everyone attacks her "STOP IT SHIELD OF STARS" Solor shouts Bella feels Solor is back to her normal self "Guys stop hurting Solor did you ever think that her heart was trying to destroy the darkness I guess not" Bella says to the others "Never Solor is still evil" Cama says Solor runs off into the forest with tears dropping from her eyes "Let it go let it go the past is all behind me" Solor sings (xD yes I have brought frozen into the story) a girl named Zai spys on Solor when she sees her singing let it go she bursts out laughing Solor hears the laugh and transforms into believix and uses her special believix spell the next day Solor goes back to Alfea and sees wanted signs "WHY!!!?!!?!!?" Solor yells everyone hears here and traps her in a cage Bella cant resist but attack Cama the one who started the madness of Solor still being evil Solor gets so sad she bursts into tears everyone sees her crying "Shes just trying to get you on her side" Cama says Solor gets angry "My life is over why did you not atleast give me a chance thats what I call bullying you all know I was cursed so what is wrong with you yeah yeah yeah keep on asking yourself the same thing yeah yeah yeah THATS WHY IM SINGING" Solor sings with a tear slipping down her cheek "YOU WITCH GET HER" Cama yells Solor is furious with Cama she uses her most strongest spell "STAR OF OMEGA" Solor yells sending Cama to the Omega dimension everyone cheers "Were so sorry she put us under a spell atleast she didn't get Bella" everyone says "Haha yeah" Solor says. Sooooo did you like it *Baby voice* TELL ME PLEASE *Normal voice* anyways guys Cama is a new villain so yeah enjoy the next parts and see you guys later *Loud voice* bye!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:07 am

Amazing story part. I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing at imagination and writing stories. Better than me I think. Great job. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:22 am

Thanks so much Ash and for your kindesss YOU GET A LIKE WOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solor's story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next