Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solor's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Charmix Fairy
Minecraft girl winx's SEC

Fairy XP : 6
Solor's story - Page 2 2z7kjh2

Solor's story - Page 2 YFwPZ

Solor's story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Ok I can understand it better now I will get that part here on this thread fresh and clean xD tomarrow!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Ok and yay thank you. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:17 pm

PART 7: After the fight of yesterday Bella ask's Solor if she wants to learn about there other transformations and go to the archive Solor awnsers saying "Duh" then Solor got out of pj's wearing her casual look then Bella does the same they both walk out of there Dorm going to the archive first whislt looking at the book of fairies. Mika and Caroline spy on Solor and Bella like they were being forced to then Solor saw Mika and said "Oh hey Mika is Caroline with you I wanna tell her something very important also im gonna tell you it the full moon is next saturday I dont want you guys to miss out" the Mika says nervously "No...." then Solor remebers that the last full moon put Mika and Caroline in a trance she then said "star essence" then Mika fell out of the trance then Bella saw a book glowing she grabbed it then She and Solor went back to there dorm. Soor this is short but im busy on trying to figure out what the next story will be about!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:01 pm

That was really interesting. I am loving this story. I can wait to read the next part. Awesome job.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Thank you very much Ashley!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

You are very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:08 am

Im getting kinda frustrated right now but im still gonna give you PART 8: Solor was just sitting down reading the book Bella found when Mika came in with Caroline saying "Hey nerd hahaha" then Solor said "Ha ha so funny Mika nice joke" then countinued reading the book then Caroline laughed and said "You caught us ha ha" then Ama came in crying then Solor asked Ama why she was crying Ama said "Well my um Mother is leaving me and my father and you know summer break is here I thought I would get to spend sometime with my parents" then Solor frowned but made a smile a second after then said "how about you guys sorry agin haha come to earth with me" then everybody said "Awesome im  going with you" then Solor made a portal to earth they all went through it then Bella walked in feeling betrayed but remembered last time she got angry with them and went through it to she saw the others going to Solor's house and so she ran to them saying "Hey guys haha" Solor said "hey Bella" then Ally opened the door and saw Solor she said "Hello my darling guess you payed me a visit now" then Solor said "yep can we come in" Ally said "of course Solor" then Austin saw Solor and hugged her and said "Oh my darling I have missed you also who are your freinds" Solor awnsered her Father saying "oh almost forget this is Bella, Mika, Ruby, Caroline, Ama" Ally said "Wow you already have great freinds but I heard there was another freind could she come after school ends" then Solor said "Oh Alice she could not come she had important tasks to attend to" then Ally and Austin said "Oh okay" then a few weeks later it was time to go back to Alfea the girls repacked there bags and went back to Alfea. Hope you guys like this part!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Wow that was really good. This keeps getting more intense and interesting. I can't wait for the next part.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks Ash mind if I call you that lol anyways thanks again for your kindness.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 pm

That's fine if you call me that. That is my nickname anyways. Hahaha. Your welcome by the way. You are a great writer. Probably better than I could have done.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:57 am

You could make a story better then mine haha anyways im starting to think about the next part idk what it should be about . Again thank you!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:59 am

I think you could write better than me. I have tried writing and creating but I end up using part of someone else ideas cause I can't think of anything.
Keep trying I know you can come up with something. I have faith in you.
Your welcome by the way.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:48 am

How about you make a topic and see if anyone can help you anyways in the next part something will happen to all the girls that only Ama can teach them.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Maybe I will. I do not know but I will think about it.
That sounds interesting. I can't wait to read it. Yayyy.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Here is PART 9: All of the girls end up in the same place but then a Witch named Darkina shows up yelling at Ama "You think EVERYONE can swim well time to find out muhahahaha" Solor and Bella look at there phones then they both get a call from there parents Ally and Austin were in trouble and Bella's whole planet was in trouble they told the others it was something realy important so Solor and Bella yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION CHARMIX" and they flew to there home Solor saw a Witch that was about to attack her mom but she got infront of her mom and the Witch's spell hurt Solor real badly she almost died but she glowed bright transforming into Enchantix Solor yelled "STAR OF ENCHANTIX" at the Witch the Witch teleported to her hideout but Bella saw everyone being attacked by a very powerful Witch Bella saw how everyone felt she focused her energy yelling "LOVE ESSENCE" everyone was safe but Bella fell to the ground glowing so brght it was brighter than the sun Bella had gotten Enchantix she felt like she achieved her goal but knowing this was the last time she would see Solor she cried but then the strongest wave of the ocean swirled through Solor and Bella making them MERMAIDS so when everytime they touch water they turn into mermaids glad they still had there powers they ran to Ama asking for help Mika seeing a kid in danger felt scared to help but got over it glowing she had Charmix she flew to the Kid she saved the kid but then Mika felt the essence of the ocean making her a Mermaid just like Bella and Solor Ruby was drowning her worst fear was herself drowning she then felt brave enough to talk she said "Hello" making the water her new found life she was a mermaid Caroline was talking to her tutor getting bored she used her powers on her tutor her tutor said "Caroline missala taya FOCUS" Caroline was getting so mad that her tutor called hey by her full name she used her full power on him so that the Tutor would fall she laughed as he fell but then was interuppted of her fun when Solor and Bella came in saying "We didn't do anything to deserve detention ugh" Caroline greeted then but then Caroline got a text saying meet unknown in your dorm Caroline screamed so loud all of Alfea could hear it at night Caroline snuck out of the tutor's room and went to her dorm seeing a note saying "watch out mermaidix is new to you MUHAHAHAHAAA" Caroline was scared but then realized she had turn into a mermaid Ama turned on the light and went to go see how Caroline was she saw Caroline's tail she then said " Caroline oh my goodness your a mermaid to" Caroline said "Well now I am what do I do" but then Alice came in saying "Hey anybody here" Ama used her magic to hide Caroline's tail but her spell didn't last long so Alice saw Caroline's tail but then the essence of the water swept through her then Alice became a mermaid.

Last edited by Minecraft girl winx's SEC on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:01 pm

That was awesome. I loved the mermaidix part and the enchantix part. Actually I loved every part if it hahaha. Great work. I knew you could do It. Cat wait for the next part.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 am

Thanks Ash!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:15 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Here is part 10: Once all the girls had there Mermaid tails Ama had to teach them how to use there tails so Ama took them to Andros but then a storm rose upon Andros Solor and Bella looked both ways then yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION- wait" Ama then said "You guys can still transform" but then Solor said "How about we become a true group of fairies hmm what should our group name be oh yeah MAGIC TRANSFORMATION ENCHANTIX" then Bella also yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION ENCHANTIX" they both looked at the storm to see if there was anything fishy and there was a witch was controlling the storm the witch kept laughing until Solor yelled "STAR ENCHANT" Bella also yelled "LOVE CURSE" the witch fell into the ocean of andros the yelled "TORNADO" "INFINOTE ECHO" a fairy yelled at the witch causing the witch to explode then Solor and Bella said "Mermaidix" then they were back in the Ocean of Andros then Ama said "Guys haha look what you have thought me Solor anyways Guys I have an important announcement im the princess of Oceanaria" all of the girls gasped then looked at Ama angrily then yelled at her then Ama started crying saying "Com- wait nevermind you aren't true freinds your just punty little NERDS" then Solor yelled at Ama saying "Well you kept that from US your freinds but I guess you never trusted us which I understand" then Ama used her magic on solor putting Solor in grave danger saying "Oh really now how do you understand" then Solor said "Ama you dont k-know wh-what your doing no noo NOOOOO ugh thats it im done MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" then Ama said "Ha dont think your powerful enough to beat me" then Solor yelled "FAIRYDUST" Solor then used her fairydust on Ama but it didn't work so Ama was doing something she thought was right then Bella swimmed in yelling "MAGIC REALMIX ENCHANTIX" Mika had also joined in yelling "MAGIC REALMIX CHARMIX" Solor then had a risky idea and told the others "Guys I think we might have to k-kill Ama" Bella said "No way" then Ruby said "I agree with Bella for once" then Solor said "Then its decided lets do a convergence of our positive feelings instead" then Caroline said "Ok lets do this" then Solor and the rest of the girls yelled "Positive convergence" accidently knocking Ama out making the negative energy in her stronger then Solor said gently "Mermaidix" then she was a mermaid again so the others and Solor went back to Alfea but a few weeks later Ama was there in Alfea Solor saw hee first then got in defense mode calling for Ruby and Mika and Bella but of course the other girls too they all got a text from there parents except for Solor and Bella. Guys how interesting was this part I though I would change it up a bit BUT when Ama bonds with a fairy animal Ama will be back to normal!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:21 pm

That was really good. Its getting intense and I loved the twist in it. Can't wait to read the next part. Oh my winx.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Thank you so much Ash also I have an announcement im to make im going to make a full fledge movie of this on my PHONE lol! !
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Oh wow. That is amazing. I can wait to see it if you post it and hopefully you will. This is incredible. You are doing such a good job at this. Keep up the good work. By the way you are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:16 pm

I hopefully will also part 11 will be coming tomorrow :D!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Okay that's good.
I will be here so I can read it when you post it tomorrow. Can't wait,
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Sorry guys but I cant get part 11 up today because 1 I forgot about school and 2 my school begining for third grade is close so yeah im so sorry but I will get part 11 up as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solor's story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next