Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solor's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12
winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 2z7kjh2

winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 YFwPZ

winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Amazing. I loved it. But congrats for what exactly? Anyways loved it, More more more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 TZLa8

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:11 am

Amazing. winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 3644513372

winxgirl102 wrote:
But congrats for what exactly?
You're are new moderator, congrats again!
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Oh okay thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Minecraft girl winx's SEC
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:12 am

So sorry I'm always bringing new chapters late! Chapter 24: Solor teleports her friends and her back to Alfea "Solor! Uh oh guys run!" Mandy said "GUYS I'M SORRY!!!!!" Solor shouted "Solor you A-t-t-a-c-k-e-d us!" The other girls said together "Gosh I said I'm sorry!" Solor said the others rolled there eyes "Your just lying so you can attack us again!" Mandy said "Wow guys your so ugh your urggggh I don't know!"Solor shouted angrily then she glows purple and yellow " YOU ARE JUST PARANOIED!" Solor shouted but then fainted "Solor!Solor wake up!" The other girls said together except Mandy "Stars...Thunder ahhh!" SSolor said in her sleep "Whats ggoing on?" Bella,Mika, Alice, Ruby said. (Sorry its short and sorry if I'm forgetting other people in the story)
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Cool part. It is okay if it is short. It s better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:41 am

I was thinking and I think you guys should tell me your ideas for the next part!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:39 pm

I got tragic ideas... XD If you want, I could tell you.

I'm an author of tragic stories.... Wink & Raspberry
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:35 am

Sure tell me your ideas Phebie!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Maybe Solor could turn evil and join Trix. XD then she destroys Alfea with them, her friends are then tasked to destroy her. Solor is also tasked to destroy her friends. How they destroy each other is up to as well as who succeeds in her mission. Wink

Or...

Because of depression, Solor will leave and go to an abandoned place. There she met a friend, who she can share her thoughts to. THey became close and the relationship bloomed to being best friends. Then, what she doesn't know is that she' stalling right into a trap. She gets brainwashed and she is told to destroy the world. Her first target are those who are close to her. IF she ever succeeds in her mission or not is up to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:03 pm

I love those ideas.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:50 am

I think im going to use the second one! The next part is tomorrow when Halloween/Hallowinx is here...
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Wait! Ashley do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:32 pm

I was kinda thinking the same about phebie ideas. Liked her ideas and I,was thinking the same thing almost.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:32 pm

using the second idea from Phebie I wanna see how far this will go xDDD for part 31 as that is the extra/last part of this story that I promised
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:39 pm

(Sorry for double posting) Chapter 25: "Oh no! My parents there in trouble! I need to save them! HARMONIX!" Solor said. "Dont go! Not now!" Mandy shouted her eyes glowing red. Solor felt that Mandy was the source of the problem "Nah! Not following your orders! Toodles!" Solor said then made a portal and flyed through. "My parents! NO!" Solr shouted "Star light shine bright...SHINE BRIGHT LIKE THE MOON TONIGHT!!!!..." Solor shouted the fire stopped but Solor fainted tears fell off her cheecks before she fainted. The portal was still open so the others decided to jump through. They saw Solor on the ground. "SOLOR!!!!!!" they all shouted. They cried the teams tears collided with Solors and she woke up glowing brighter than ever. SHE EARNED SIRENIX!!! Soo since then next story isnt called "Light of Sirenix" what do you think it will be called?
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Amazing, please write more. Please!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Chapter 26 The Fallen Friendship: "Oh My Gosh!" the girls said together "I...have Sirenix!" Solor said jumping up and down. "This...I have to go!" Bella said Solor saw tears come from Bella's eyes. Bella was already through the portal. "Bella! Why was I the chosen Guardian Of Stars?" Solor said. Solor jumped through the portal. Her friend was no where to be seen. Solor began to cry she couldnt take anymore of this! "STARS OF THE SKY LEAD ME TO MY BEST FRIEND, BELLA!!!" Solor shouted. A trail of stars lead to the forest. Solor followed the trail. She saw her friend there sitting on a log she felt a negative energy coming from Bella. "Bella...are you okay..?" Solor asked worried "Im..fine can you please go? NOW!" Bella said angrily. Solor had no other choice but to stay and summon the others so thats EZACTLY what she did. "Ugh! Look at those losers!" a voice very familiar said. The girls looked around they saw that witch from awhile ago (Remember when Solor visited her home to earn Enchantix?) "I was once a fairy like you..." The witch said evily. Solor blasted the witch with her spell "Star Link" the witch fell down her witchy outfit disapearing and a beautiful MagicWinx/Charmix outfit on the fairy/witch "Oh my goodness! You saved me..!" the girl said. "My name is...Galora..." Galora said smiling. Bella got up and went back to Alfea Solor and her friends (Galora included) followed Bella. Bella was going to the library she grabbed a witch book. Solor and the others gasped "Bella! What are you doing?" Solor asked her friend. "Oh im just investigating the girl..." Bella said but Bella was lying! Bella was trying to BECOME a WITCH! Solor lifted an eyebrow and slammed the book shut. "Tell us the truth!" Solor said angrily losing her temper. "Fine..I wanna be a..witch!" Bella said. Solor looked confused "But...but oh nevermind! Just dont talk to me!" Solor said then ran outside the school to the courtyard. Bella looked sad she mightve just lost her best friend. She followed Solor to the courtyard Solor didnt look to happy at all she looked guilty. "Its all my fault! I shouldve never came here! I never shouldve found out of Alfea!" Solor said thinking it was all her fault. "Solor!" Bella shouted to her...friend? "What do you want?" Solor asked "Im...sorry..." Bella said Solor didnt do much but just run deep into the forest. Noone earned Sirenix but...what happened to Bella AND Solor?
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19

winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 62GAF

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Twitches wrote:
(Sorry for double posting) Chapter 25: "Oh no! My parents there in trouble! I need to save them! HARMONIX!" Solor said. "Dont go! Not now!" Mandy shouted her eyes glowing red. Solor felt that Mandy was the source of the problem "Nah! Not following your orders! Toodles!" Solor said then made a portal and flyed through. "My parents! NO!"  Solr shouted "Star light shine bright...SHINE BRIGHT LIKE THE MOON TONIGHT!!!!..." Solor shouted the fire stopped but Solor fainted tears fell off her cheecks before she fainted. The portal was still open so the others decided to jump through. They saw Solor on the ground. "SOLOR!!!!!!" they all shouted. They cried the teams tears collided with Solors and she woke up glowing brighter than ever. SHE EARNED SIRENIX!!! Soo since then next story isnt called "Light of Sirenix" what do you think it will be called?

You're not double posting here. You can post again 24 hours after your last post. Say 11 in the morning, 11 a.m. again the next day!
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 am

Chapter 27 Enemies Or Freinds?: Solor was crying when she heard a branch break. "Whos there?" Solor said when Bella came from behind the tree "Solor forgive me please!" Bella pleaded. Solor turned her face away and put her hand up "LIGHTNING STRIKE!" Solor shouted and a lightning strike hit Bella. "Never...." Solor said closing her eyes walking back to Alfea. Bella followed her. When Solor walked inside her dorm she locked it. Bella punched the door making a hole in it. Solor heard it she then hit Bella with an lightning blast. Bella was about to cry. Solor then made herself invisible then broke the window going to the courtyard she then made herself visible again. Bella was shocked of the way her 'freind' was acting. "Solor!" Bella shouted. Solor then glowed purple she was turning evil AGAIN! Solor ran to her lair without anyone noticing. Bella began crying she put her head down on one knee.
Im scared of my own character now! xDDD Anyways the next story MIGHT be called 'Light Of Sirenix' for the rest of the girls but well have to wait =)
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:07 am

Omg, so amazing. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will she turn evil forever? Is she secretly a witch? Will her friends become her friends again? Only Stephanie knows......
Lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:54 am

True indeed only I know anyway the next part might come at a later date maybe february until then enjoy little sneak peaks of the next chapters! Smile but if I am willing to I will get the next crazy awesome chapter up
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:50 am

Okay sounds good. I can't wait to see what happens but i suppose i will wait a little bit longer till February so that i could read what happens next. You are doing such a good job on them.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:46 am

Spoiler 1: "Solor had turned evil again!" Bella said "AND IT'S YOU'RE FAULT!!" the rest shouted at her. Solor or should I say evil Solor walked in. "Actually it was my free will!" Solor said evily. Eventually everyone gasped very surprised it was the star fairies free will.

So yeah guys I got a question! Did you think it was actually Solor's free will or a spell?
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:02 am

Well this whole time that i was started reading this, i was thinking that maybe it could be either:
Solor was born part evil or the witches casted a darkness evil spell on her when she was a baby and the only way to get it out of her is either through meditation, a new transformation plus belief and the help of her friends or something like that. I don't know those are my suggestions to you and eventually the other girls could find a darkness symbol on her somewhere, read a special note of hers that tells them a clue to finding out the truth about solor or they could sense something one day that was not right and they had to figure out what it was and eventually find out solor's secret and then try to help her get back to the good part of her for good and become friends again but anyways these are my thoughts and suggestions so you can either take these or you can use them to figure out your own way of telling solor's story. I hope i helped at least a little with your thought process here.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Nobody awnsered the question at the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solor's story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next