Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solor's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 1
winxclub - Solor's story 2z7kjh2

winxclub - Solor's story YFwPZ

winxclub - Solor's story Empty
PostSubject: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:10 pm

Heres part one guys this one will have a LOT more chapters: Once Solor got into Alfea she had to listen to the speech given by Ms.Faragonda she asked Ms.Faragonda a question "How do we earn Charmix/Magic winx ive heard of it but never knew how to get it" Solor asked then Ms.Faragonda replied "Ah excellent question Solor you must overcome your fears to earn Charmix/Magic winx now hurry on to your dorms and remember classes start in a few days" then Solor went to her dorm and saw her roomate in the room first "Hi im Solor and you must be Bella" then Bella replied "Yep thats me and what is your power mine's Love" Solor replied "My power is Stars" then the other girls in the dorm arrived they all said "Hello" then one of them asked what where there names then Solor replied "Im Solor nice to meet you" then Bella replied "Im Bella nice to see more freindly faces around" then one of the other girl replied "Im Alice now LEAVE" Solor and Bella walked up to Alice and asked "Why should she leave" then Solor and Bella got into an arguement with Alice then Alice used her magic on Solor "How about you leave" then Solor said in her mind "Star blast" with her arms aimed at Alice then griselda walked in and asked Solor, Bella, Alice to come to the Ms.Faragonda's office then Solor started telling Ms.Faragonda that Alice started it by telling someone to leave then Ms.Faragonda was worried and said "Solor, Bella your dismissed but Alice we have to have a talk" then Alice and Bella went to there dorm talking along the way. Ok guys theres part one of Solor's story
Back to top Go down
Minecraft girl winx's SEC
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:37 am

Hey everyone since im MAINLY on the Wii u and I forgot my password I made a new account anyways heres part 2 of Solor's story also it wasnt Bella and Alice walking to there dorm it was Solor and Bella. Solor asked everyone in the dorm if they knew why Alice was being mean they all responded "I dont know she dosent seem like a nice fairy" Solor then went to Ms.Faragonda's office but first she knocked on the door then Ms.Faragonda said "Come in" Ms.Faragonda said Solor asked Ms.Faragonda if there was a secret behind Alice's past then Ms.Faragonda said "Well it was a long time ago when the ancestral witches were destroying Alice's planet cause they knew she holded a powerful power stronger then the dragon flame then her parent's died in the battle and the rest I dont know.." Solor was shocked of this amazing discovery and ran to her dorm and asked Alice to come to her room Alice was surprised and said "Ok....." Solor then told Alice that she knows Alice's story.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:17 am

Oh My Winx! This is amazing. I can't wait to read the the next part. You are an amazing at telling stories and writing. Great work and Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:57 am

Thanks Ashley!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:07 am

You are welcome. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:37 am

Ok heres part 3! After Solor told Alice everything she learned about Alice she asked the girl from earlier what her name was the girl awnsered "Oh almost forgot im Ama" Solor then asked the rest of the girls there names one of the girls said "Haha oh how silly oh me im Mika" one of the other girls said "Oh me i--im Ruby" then another girl said "Im Caroline also you have to watch out cause im a prankster" Solor giggled at the remark Caroline did and said "So guys what are your powers" Caroline laughed at Solor and said "Were not boys but my power is Life" Solor replied "Im from earth so yeah sorry if I offended you girls but Caroline thats a cool power" Ama was getting tired and changed back to the right subject and said "Well Solor my power is The Ocean im kinda special in andros for saving the mermaids but I wasn't born there" Mika then awnsered Solor's question "Im the fairy of Diamonds" Ruby also awnsered the question given by Solor "Its kinda obvious my power is Ru--Rubies" Alice decided to awnser Solor's question "Well you may already know but im the fairy of Space and time" Solor then asked Ruby a question "Why do you stop in the middle of your talking"  Ruby replied "Well since im the Fairy of R----Rubies its sorta imbarrasing" Solor replied "You shouldn't be imbarrased of your powers" Solor then went to her room with Bella slowly walking in to there room.

Last edited by Minecraft girl winx's SEC on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:42 am

Wow. I am loving this so far. It is amazing. This is getting even more interesting. I so can not wait to read the next part. Great and awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Ive decided I will give you guys a bonus part when the story ends!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Yay thank you. I can't wait to read it along with the other parts of course.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Haha this will get a little interesting in the next part it's gonna be like Season 2 of Winx oh goodness lol.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:07 am

Part 4: Bella got up early and went outside and saw someone hurting a girl Bella ran over to the girl and helped her and then Solor woke up and looked out the window she gasped and said "Oh no my freind and a girl are outside wait what the..." Solor ran outside to see an old freind and was suprised but introduced them "Bella this is Mandy Mandy this is Bella" Bella didnt like Mandy and ran into the forest with but first hit Mandy Solor then yelled "Wait Bella come back" Mandy and Solor then ran after Bella Solor saw a note on the ground and read it out loud "You guys will NEVER find me sincerely, Bella" Mandy then felt magic energy and said "Solor this way" she pointed to the right and ran that way Solor followed behind her they saw Bella hurting a innocent kid Solor then had to do something and casted a spell "ESSENCE OF STARS" Solor then fainted Bella then laughed at Solor Mandy had to do something and casted her most powerful spell to break the darknes in Bella's heart "DESTROY THE DARKNESS IN BELLA'S HEART" Bella then fainted Mandy also fainted then Mika saw them and said "Welp we all fall asleep" and took them back one by one Solor and Mandy and Bella woke up and said "What happened" Mika awnsered there question "Well im guessing one of you turned evil I also saw a kid tied up" Bella remebered everything and apoligised.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:51 am

Wow that was really interesting. I so can't wait to see the next part. Keep up the good work. I am loving it so far.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:17 am

Thank you very much Ashley xD!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:21 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:58 am

Here is the part that will make it even more interesting part 5: After the craziness of yesterday Solor got up late and didnt have anything to wear to the dance that day so she asked Bella and Alice if they had anything she could wear to the dance Alice sad "No sorry" but Bella replied this "How about we shop for PERFECT dresses" Solor replied to Bella saying "But were going to be late for class if we shop" Bella replied "I ment after class" then Solor facepalmed and said "Of course" Bella asked all of the girls if they wanted to go search for love but none of them wanted to go search for love except for Solor Bella saw a witch outside and told Solor so Solor ran outside and yelled to the witch "Get out of HERE" Bella used her powers she yelled "LOVE ESSENCE" but the spell didnt work and Solor and Alice had only one option to use to attack to overcome there fears but then a true fear of Solor came out in her face she was scared but calmed down and attacked her fear overcoming it Solor had glowed brighter then any other star and earned Charmix/Magic winx Solor looked at herself in shock but looked at the witch yelling "STARS OF LIGHT" the witch yelled at Solor and Bella "I will return silly fairies" Bella and Solor went back to there dorm sad they missed the dance they went to bed the next day Solor woke up and looked at her class shedule Solor grouned and said "No not a test to see if were powerful enough to fight extreme villains" Bella woke up a few minutes after then looked at her shedule and said "YAY a test to see if were powerful enough to fight very powerful villains" Solor changed into her clothes walking outside the Ms.Faragonda gave everyone a speech "Everyone this test is to see if your powerful enough to defeat strong villains" to girls started and saw they had to attack a pack of wolves one of then didnt care and yelled "ROSE PETAL" one of then did care and yelled "SHPERE OF KINDNESS" they both failed then it was Solor's turn she had to attack a ball she yelled to the ball well aiming at it with her hands "STAR BLAST" she passed but then Mika and Alice arrived hoping they wouldnt be laughed at it was Bella's turn she had to attack a statue of cupid she was heartbroken but yelled "LOVE ENERGY" she had passed but then it was Alice's turn she had to attack a globe she yelled "SPACE BLANK" she also passed but then the witch who sorta attacked Solor and Bella appeared. what are they going to do t defeat the witch? Guys I hope you enjoyed this part!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 2:08 pm

I enjoyed that part very much and I so can't wait for the next part. This is really good and getting more and more interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:25 pm

Ashley you are so nice!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Awe thank you.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Since you have been so nice heres part 6: The witch attacked Mika and Alice as they werent paying attention Solor yelled "MAGIC TRANSFORMATION CHARMIX" Solor had transformed in to charmix but then one of Bella's biggest fears appears Solor glares at the witch angrily and yells realy angrily "STARS OF THE ELEMENTS" the witch yells at Solor attacking her yelling "DARK FORCE Solor shields herself and Bella Ms.Faragonda saw who the witch realy was it was her frreind from a long time ago Ms.Faragonda asked her freind why she was hurting her students but then Bella's fear kicks her Bella yells at her fear "THATS IT LOVE BLAST" her fear was gone she had earned her charmix Mika and Alice awoke and saw how beutifal Bella was they were kinda jelous then the so called freind of Ms.Faragonda attacks Ms.Faragonda Solor getting angry and Bella getting mad they converge there powers yelling "CHARMIX CONVERGENCE" they fainted while the witch was almost defeated she teleported back to her lair Mika took Ms.Faragonda and Solor to Nurse Ophelia well Alice took Bella to Nurse Ophelia a little late a few hours later they all woke up Solor looking confused Ms.Faragonda looking well normal Bella also looking confused Mika and Alice told them everything they all went back to there dorm except for Ms.Faragonda Solor went to bed but Bella was reading the book of fairies she examined each transformation slowly she was fascinated. Guys do you think Solor and Bella should explore the magic archive or find out how to earn the other fairy transformations?
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Wow thank you. That was awesome. You are a great writer. I am loving this story and I am loving where it is going keep up the good work. Uts amazing.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Thanks also dont forget to awnser the question I wrote at the end of that part!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Oh sorry. I think they should explore the archive cause if they don't they won't know he to achieve their other transformations and also they won't work understand.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Seems good but I could barely understand that in the end of your sentence but ok.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Sorry I typed that on my phone. Auto correct and buttons getting in the way. Lol. I was trying to say that if they do b t learn about their new upcoming transformations then they won't know anything about it and they won't be able to achieve it. Its kinda hard to explain but this is my opinion
opinion. Its your story so you do what you think is best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   winxclub - Solor's story Empty

Back to top Go down

Solor's story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next