Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love struck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19
Love struck - Page 2 2z7kjh2

Love struck - Page 2 YFwPZ
Love struck - Page 2 62GAF

Love struck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:52 am

"Hey! Let go!" I screeched as I tried to release my arm.

"No, we won't."

They were dragging me through the fire escape. I got my gag free & screamed. Roy slapped me & I cried. My voice echoed through the hall & patients came running out of their wards.

"DOCTOR!!!!!!" they screamed. A few ran for the guards. As for me, I was still being dragged into the the fire escape. At least 5 patients grabbed my foot & an intense tug-of-war began.

Just as I was about to scream again, a hand landed on Roy's shoulder. Two doctors grabbed Roy & Nex while the security guards came, running up the stairs.

----------------------------------------

"Flora!" Mom cried when she saw me. My muscles were nearly pulled off & they bandaged my cheek.

"Hi, Mom," I mumbled.

The gang came rushing in. My eyes lot up when I saw them, but darkened when Riven was no where to be seen.

After watching the police take Roy & Nex away in the car, as well as watching Mom & the gang go off, from the window, I shut my curtains & walked to my bed.

I tossed & turned as the night grew longer. Just as I was about to grab a glass of water, a hiss came from the window.

"Pssst! Hey, Flora!"
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Hey sorry for no reply ans yeah Fairytastic. It is fairy and fantastic at the same time. Its word play.

I so can't wait to read what happens next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Morning Visit   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Oh pfft. No biggie. If you manage to reply me, tomorrow may be my last update before I leave. If not, this is my last update.

I glanced at the window. Who the heck would be at my window? & it's like, almost 1 a.m. now.

"Who's there?!" I demanded, grabbing a slipper.

"It's me!" a muffled voice came.

"Who is 'me'?" I asked as I rolled my eyes. What an idiot. How am I suppose to know a person named "me".

"Riven!"

I still wasn't convinced.

"Alright. If you were Riven, when is my birthday?" I asked.

Silent. "March 1st?" Sounded more like a question here.

"Year I was born?"

"How old are you this year?"

"16."

"1999!"

"What are the names of my friends?"

"Aisha, Tecna & Timmy."

"Last question — What's my surname?"

"St. Claire!"

Okay, I was pretty convinced now. I opened the window & saw Riven dangling off the ledge. His hands were shaking as I pulled him in.

"What took you so long?!" Riven grumbled for the umpteenth time.

I rolled my eyes. "First of all, anyone could call themselves 'me'. Secondly, I was not about to let a random stranger into my room. & why are you here in the middle of the morning?!?"

"Morning visiting?" he suggested.

"That's a lame excuse."

"It's the truth!"

He left at around 3 O' clock. I plopped on my bed & decided that maybe Riven's "morning visit" wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:06 pm

I literally regret letting Riven into my room. Apparently, someone from the apartments opposite the hospital saw "someone" climbing up the pipe & videotaped the whole process of the person dangling outside my window before being let in.

They suspect he wanted to steal slippers, because I had acidentally dropped my bedroom slippers when I let him out. I didn't even notice the slipper missing until I was looking for it. Oops.

The police barged in on me while I was removing my dressing gown. I had locked the door, but they broke it down with a strong kick. I stared at them. They stared at me.

I blushed red. They had a first class view of my bosom. The patients outside looked in & fled. Angry & embarrassed, I took Aisha's stiletto heels (she lent it to me) & flung it at their faces. & it hit them square in the eye.

"OOOWWWW!!!" They howled & bent over.

"GET OUT!!!!" I hollored & rushed into the bathroom.

Easily said, I refused to meet the police. They tried apologizing through the door (the hospital staff relocated me to another ward), but I shut them out.

Finally, after several hours, or days, I let them in. They gave me an apologetic grin as they took a seat.

"Yes?" I asked casually.

"Um......" One stalled dumbly.

I raised an eyebrow.

The second policeman cleared his throat. "Do you...um... Happen to have any relations with the man in the video?" he asked, holding up his tablet to show me the video.

Swallowing, I watched as Riven swung himself skillfully onto the pipe after a quick climb on the fire escape.

I shook my head. Deep down, I was probably feeling guilty for lying to these nice policemen, but I had to defend Riven. After all, he was kind enough to visit me.

The police looked for Riven for another week before giving up. It was a good thing the video was blurry, because you honestly couldn't really make out Riven. In the video, his face couldn't even be seen. His hair was rather messy & it looked a light grey.

Someone knocked on the door. "Hey, Flora"
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Thoren   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 am

I looked up. It was the policeman from yesterday. Internally, I sighed drastically. Now what?

"Yes?"

The policeman twisted his cap nervously. "Er...... Well, I..." he went red & looked down.

"Yes?" I repeated.

He pursed his lips & started fidgeting.

"Sergeant, may I ask, what do you want?" I was getting impatient.

He remained grounded to where he was standing.

"Sergeant!" I called.

"Thoren...."

"What?" I blinked.

"Don't call me Sergeant. It's Thoren..."

"Okay, fine. Now what do you want?"

A nurse came in & smashed into Sergeant Thoren. He fell & she landed on him. A glass of water flew & smashed near my feet. The tray crashed on the marble floor. Medicine spilled out of the bottle & pills scattered themselves all over the place. They looked up & she blushed. Quickly, she drew back as I shuffled over to pull her up.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, Sir!" She stammered but thought for a moment at the name she used for him. "Um...... Sergeant?" She suggested.

Thoren mumbled something under his breath. "Miss, please call me Thoren. T-H-O-R-E-N!" He groaned.

The nurse went pink. "I have a name too, you know," she declared.

"Oh? You don't like 'Miss'?" Thoren raised an eyebrow.

She blushed redder than before.

"If you please, my name is Daphne, not 'Miss'," she replied.

He waved her off & turned back to me. "Um...... Never mind!" He said & turned around to go off.

Daphne & I watched him go off. She was wringing her hands. After he shut the door softly, she bent over to pick up the tray. I collected the pills & flung them into the dustbin. We swept up the glass & wiped the floor.

I watched her carefully. When I mentioned how silly Thoren was, she went red & agreed. When I talked about how odd his hair looked when he put his police cap on, she insisted it was adorable. After she went out, walking as gracefully & carefully as possible, I came up with a theory — Nurse Daphne is in love.

Thoren paid me a visit again. After yesterday's event, I was surprised he still wanted to come.

I focused on my novel. He walked over. "Flora?"

"What?"

"May I have the honor to take you to brunch?" he asked, bowing.

"Forget the bowing, geez. Fine. I'll give you one hour."

We stopped at the gift shop & went in. Actually, he went in. I simply stood outside. I looked up & saw Daphne trying to hide behind a pillar. Slowly, she walked over & turned her back towards us, pretending to look out the window.

At that same time, Thoren came out with a bouquet of dahlias. Quickly, I put my foot in front of his & he tripped. As he fell, I pulled my foot back. He landed on his face with a thud & I watched as the dahlias landed in Daphne's arms.

She gasped & turned around. Thoren was getting up from the floor. Smiling, she rushed to him & pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you!" she smiled, her eyes glittering. Then, she skipped off, singing to herself.

"But-" Thoren was about to call after her when I stopped him. "Hurry up, Sergeant. You have 40 minutes," I said, tapping on my watch.

He sighed & walked in front of me. I glanced back & watched Daphne hugging the bouquet, counting the petals & singing to it.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:34 pm

It's been 3 days since Nurse Daphne "received" flowers from Thoren. She looks so much happier nowdadays.

Ever morning, she'll enter my room to change my bedclothes. She'll sing love sings to herself as she stripped the bedsheets, pillow cases & blankets off. Then, she'll return 10 minutes later, singing another song as she pulled some new, clean bedsheets on.

Riven visited again. During the day this time. He had a handful of homework in his bag & some of it was mine.

We would sit down & do the homework together. The gang would join us an hour & a half later, since they had extra curricular activities to attend to.

So basically, everyday would be rhe same routine. As much as I enjoyed it, it was getting kinda boring. I mean, imagine you were eating the same breakfast every day, every year. I bet you would get very sick of it too.

I won't say I was "very" sick, but you get the point.

My heart yearned for adventure, but the Gods simply had no mercy. So everyday, I go through breakfast, the bedsheet changing, lunch, reading, homework, dinner & sleep. Geez. I wonder how Rapunzel even survived in her tower for such a long time. I couldn't even take 2 months.

"Flora..."

I looked up. "Yes, Doctor?"

"Um... I took a look at your jaw bones & it seemed your teeth is shifted out of alignment," the doctor said.

"Oh yes. I fell from the monkeybars when I was four years old. I nearly cracked my jaws. Is it bad?" I asked.

"Eh...... I couldn't say for sure. You just need braces..."
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:35 pm

I pursed my lips & felt my teeth with my tongue. The canines were half hidden behind my lateral incisors. My central incisor was also chipped. My jaw line was a bit too front.

"Aren't you going to ask my parents first?" I asked.

"Well... It's honestly your choice. Unless your parents force you to do things...?"

Mom looked at Dad.

"Well, Rollos?" Mom asked.

"I don't know, Alyssa. She might not like the pain, but her face will sharpen back to it's original & she will look more attractive than she is now..."

"Are you saying that our Flora is ugly?!?" Mom hissed.

"No.... No.... I'm just saying she'll look even more beautiful after her alignment..."

"Hmph! That's the lamest excuse you can ever come up with."

I sighed & turned in my bed.

I sat in the recliner. The hospital's professional dentist/surgeon smiled at me. I could see his pearly white teeth through his moustache. I bet he brushes his teeth 5 times each day. It could be a lamppost in the middle of a blackout.

He started rubbing some cement on my teeth & the braces were stuck on. He kept adjusting my teeth & it hurt worse than Musa's whip lashing at me.

"Aargh!" I groaned as I felt my teeth pull straight by the brace. Dr. Liew put his pliers away.

"Colour?"

I stared at him. "What?"

He thrust a colour chart at me. Then I realized — rubber band colours.

"Can I use two colours?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever." he muttered.

"Rose pink & green."

2 hours later, I groaned as amy jaw tightened. My dinner was even more of a let down — porridge.

"How long am I suppose to eat porridge for?" I grumbled.

"A week."

"Not helping." I muttered.

Side note: Yeah. I know the process of putting & removing braces thanks to my silly big bro.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 1:31 pm

After a drastic 2 weeks, I was finally able to chew solid food. I was pretty much sick of porridge. Imagine eating that for two weeks.

2 months flew by quickly & school was on my parents' minds immediately. They scrubbed my uniforms & shoes & tie like mad, ironed it, bought me new socks, had my hairdresser re-style my hair, forced me into spas & it was 3 days before they were finally satidfied wih my looks. Well, Dad was, at least. Mom had booked a 5 days skin, body & hair treatment pakage for me.

I groaned every time the lady scrubbed my hair. Her hands ran through my thick locks & was bound to get caught in a knot in the hair one way or another. She shampooed my hair at least thrice at during each 5 hour long session. The amount of conditioner she put in my hair was almost half a tube each time. She threw medical herbs & all kinds of lotions, creams & soaps into my bath & there were girls to bathe me, much to my embarrassment. I nearly flung a hairbrush at them. In the end, I only allowed them to tie my hair up into a bun before making them leave. Ladies flocked around to get me wrapped in the thick towels.

"Madam Flora, would you like us to apply the face mask now?" a girl asked. I sighed.

"Very well."

Sloppy, thick green mud was coated on my face before they began rubbing a lotion of some sort. Then, cucumber slices were put over my eyes & I was told to go to sleep for an hour. They woke me up within an hour & told me to wash my face. I did & found the pimples clotting up.

By the time I reached home, it was almost 8.30 p.m. Mom flew over immediately.

"So...?"

"What?"

"How was it?" she asked.

"Tiring." I muttered before heading upstairs.

The next day, the same process went along, except they gave me a manicure after my bath & used a pumpkin mask on my face.

On the third day, they gave me a pedicure & applied a rose mask, whatever that is.

On the fourh day, they gave me a painful massage(almost leaving me paralyzed after the session), & this time, the facial was to treat the blackheads & pores.

On the last day, I was almost ready to scream. Instead of a foot message, it became a foot scrub, since my feet was well, tough. Then, they threw me into a bunch of mud baths, a sauna, the steaming room & all kinds of hairdos.

When I left, my hair was braided into a low chignon, my skin was glowing, my face spotless & my nails were shining. Another thing, my back ached.

I don't know if I went into a spa or a crazy gym class.
Back to top Go down
Minecraft girl winx's SEC
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:27 am

I have to imagine what she looks like now cause thats what a good reader does xD
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:03 am

Sorry i have not replied back in a while. I got busy doing school work and then when i had time, i forgot. So, i am sorry but i love where this story is going. I got caught up and if you continue the story then i am ready to read on.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am

Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I hate school so much! 3 weeks & I already have 6(well, 4 more) projects underway!

Stephanie: Yes! Imagine!

Ashley: Awww... Thanks for sticking by me. Smile

I groaned as the alarm clock rang at 6.

"Shut up," I muttered, switching it off & diving under the covers again. 10 minutes later, another alarm clock rang. Except this time, the alarm clock was my Mom & she was hammering the door like a maniac.

"FLORRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! GEEEEEEETTTTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" she hollered.

"I'm up!" I grumbled.

"WEEEELLLLL, HHUUUUURRRRRYYYYY UUUUUPPPP OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCCHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!" she shouted back.

I shuffled down the stairs. Mom had forced me to wear a green checkered Oxford shirt( & I had to roll it up to my elbows because I looked like a scarecrow) on top of a lilac jewel neck. After that, she threw me skinny jeans & a khaki winter jacket with a furry hood.

Dad smiled at me. "Awww, my sweetheart is all grown up!" he exclaimed, ruffling my hair. I grunted & put on my pink cloche hat, wrapped a scarf around my neck, slung my bag over my shoulders & wore my boots.

"Floooorrrraaaaaa!!!!" Mom yelled.

"Yes?" I shouted.

"Your gloves!!!" She shouted back & flung it at me. Unfortunately, they whacked me in the face. Fortunately, it didn't hurt a lot.

"Bye, sweetie!" I smiled as I dropped Miele off. She waved & disappeared into the school grounds.

I walked until I saw the wall. The same wall where Riven helped me.

"Flora?" I looked up & saw Riven.

"Hey."

The moment I stepped into school grounds, girls glared at me & boys' turned their heads to look at me. Diaspro, a girl that used to call me names & yell insults at me, came over.

"Hey, there! I'm Diaspro! What's your name?" she asked sweetly.

"Flora." I managed with mock sweetness.

"Your name is similar to an idiot that I used to know. Her name is Flora St. Claire." Diaspro said, my name sounded like poison through her way of speaking.

"Oh, I know her." I said as innocently as possible.

"Really? Was she jealous of you? Don't worry, honey! I'll protect your beauty from her ugliness!" Diaspro batted her eyelashes.

"It's alright. I'm sure I won't be jealous of myself."

Diaspro eyed me. "What do you mean, sweetheart?"

"I'm Flora St. Claire."

I walked to the lockers after Diaspro burst in protest, demanding how I could be "that stupid fatty". Long story short, I told her that the only fatty around the school was her because she made friends with pretty people in order to steal their looks, copy their styles & use their kind of makeup.

Boys flocked around me to ask me out, but I turned them down.

Riven helped, mostly. We entered the locker area & I was mowed down immediately by Aisha, who was practicing her rollerblading.

"I'm sorry! Are you new?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No. Actually, I'm quite a familiar student here, isn't that so, Aisha?" I smiled.

"Flora!" She immediately gave me a hug.

"Who's the new girl?" Timmy asked as we drew closer to Tecna & Timmy's lockers.

"Tecna, Timmy, it's me," I laughed.

"Flora?" they chorused.

The 5 of us entered class & boys turned to drool over me. I ignored them & went to my seat.

"Hey, Sweetheart! What's your name?" A flirtatious voice rang from behind me.

I turned to see Bishop, the biggest flirt in the school.

"Flora."

"Care to go out with me later?" he cooed, pretending to blow kisses at me. I swiped the hearts that were floating towards me away & said steely.

"No."

"But no one has ever turned me down before, sweetheart!" he purred.

"One, my name is Flora, not sweetheart. Two, I'm not interested."

Suddenly, a hand grabbed me by the neck & I was slammed against the wall. Bishop had reached over from his seat & flung me to wall beside out tables. He jumped over his table & walked towards me.

"Listen here, sweetheart..." he whispered in my ear. "... You better go out with me or else..."

I heard students jump up to see what was wrong. My hand felt about on his table & reached for his textbook. Using it, I slammed the textbook onto the back of his head, hard.

He howled & let go. I fell onto the floor & felt my neck burn slightly.

Recovering from the pain, he walked over to me.

"You'll pay for that..." he growled & prepared to punch me. I braced myself & my hands automatically flew to my face.

The blow never came, but a cry of pain did. My hands lifted & I saw him crouching, doubled over in pain. Aisha was standing behind him, fire burning in her eyes.

"Never. Harm. My. Friend. Again. Or. You. Will. Suffer." she hissed at him. I take it she kicked him there.

"Thanks." I muttered as we left class.

"Hey, no problemo!" she laughed & pulled me to gym class.

"Waaaaaaiiiiiiiittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!" I screeched & tripped over something. Or, someone.

Shirt name references: BuzzFeed
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 6:46 pm

You go Aisha! This was very good! Please continue!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Wow, that was a little intense. I can't wait to see what happens next. I am going to try to stick with your stories now no matter what so i don't get left behind. Lol. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:06 pm

*Sniff* Thanks for the comments, you guys!

I fell into my knees & howled in pain. The person or thing I tripped over got up & turned to face me.

"Hey! What's the big idea, running in the hallway?!?" he thundered.

I turned to glare at him, only to have my eyes fly open. It was him.

"Manuel?"

His eyes widened.

"Flora?"

"Do you know him?" Aisha asked.

"He's...... My boyfriend from my last school..."

"Flora! It's been forever since I've heard that same riddle & I could never answer it!" Manuel laughed.

Manuel & I were currently catching up & I could see Riven scowling at Manuel from the corner of my eye. & there was a young girl with magenta hair & yellow streaks at the table behind us. She was blushing at the sight of Manuel & looked away, tears in her eyes.

"Bye, Manuel!" I smiled, waving at him. School was finally over.

"Bye, Flora," he replied, leaning in & giving me a kiss. I was taken aback & quickly ended it before lacking off. As I shifted my gaze, I noticed the same girl watching us. & she was crying.

"Flora, I'm sorry..." Manuel apologized.

"Manuel, we're not together anymore. So keep your lips to yourself!"

He looked away & his eyes focused on the girl with magenta hair. I sighed & walked over to the girl. She shifted uncontrollably under my gaze.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hi..." she muttered.

"I'm Flora. What's your name?" I asked.

"I know you. Every boy in the school wants to date you," she mumbled.

"So... Your name?" I asked awkwardly.

"Roxy," came the answer.

"Roxy, I need to ask you about—" I began.

"...... Manuel, I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Wow, that was a touching part. I loved it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Roxy has a small part but also has a eye on Manuel xD
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:03 am

@Twitches: Yep yep! An eye for Manuel. :D
@winxgirl102: Hehe! Thankies!

I stared at her. "...... Uh yeah, about him..."

"What? Now you're here to mock me because I'm head over heels over him? That I'm jealous? That I really want to punch those bracers off your teeth? Why can't people leave me alone?!? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LET. ME. BE?!?!?" she screamed & stomped off. The whole class watched her.

I sighed. Boys surrounded me again.

"Uh... Are you okay?" one asked. I nodded.

"I need you guys to do me a favour," I smiled.

Their eyes filled with excitement immediately. "What is it?"

"Just, leave Roxy alone."

Roxy's POV

I dashed into my room after school. My head was woozy. I felt woozy. Tears couldn't stop spilling from my eyes. I picked up my phone & smiled softly at the picture of Manuel.

His face smiled back at me. I sighed & proceeded to do my homework.

I usually don't have a problem with Maths, but with Manuel on my mind, I don't think calculations matter in the whole wide world anymore.

(Still Roxy's POV)

"Miss Roxy Monen! Are you with me!?!"

I snapped out of my daydream. Man, Manuel was just about to kiss me!

"Roxy Monen!"

I glanced up at Miss Grizelda screaming. Shoot. She thought Mathematics.

"Yes?"

"Would you please come up here to solve this question I have written on the board?"

I gulped. Walking to the front, I took the chalk from her & looked at the question.

"Find the angle of x in a triangle if y=80° & z=80°"

My eyes twitched. Um... What was the sum of the interior of a triangle again? Was it 360° or was it 540° or maybe...... Um... 1080°? I can't remember!

"Well, Miss Monen?"

Crossing my fingers, I started to try to answer the question:

x = 360° - 80° - 80°
          = 360° - 160°
          = 200°

"MISS ROXY MONEN! I HAVE TOLD YOU PEOPLE MANY TIMES THAT THE EXTERIOR OF ANY POLYGON IS 360°! The interior of a triangle is 180°!"

I blushed & looked away. In trouble again...

Last edited by Bloodstained_Souls on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 7:22 am

Im gonna say this now. Roxy. Is. Insane.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm

"Yes, Mr. Monen. Roxy has been extremely distracted these days. She answered all the Mathematics questions wrongly, she babbled about love in Chemistry class, she daydreams in English, doodles hearts all over her Exercise books & has failed all the quizzes given out this week."

I sighed. Father was having a chat with Principal Faragonda. I am so dead.

"In what way should I punish her, Principal?"

My ears pricked up. I glanced at the floor & pursed my lips. This is it!

"I'm not asking you to punish her, Mr. Monen." Wait, what? "I just need you to make sure Roxy is more focused. I might have seen these symptoms somewhere before, but I can't put a finger on it." I could almost see Principal Faragonda hide a smile.

"Roxy..."

"Yes, Father?"

"Let's got to the Frutti Music Bar. I'll whip up a mango-orange-apple-strawberry smoothie for you. It usually has me awake whenever I need a boost."

"... Alright..."

"Drink."

I looked up at the smoothie Father set on my table. It was a sort of pinkish-yellowish-orange-green colour.

"Uh...... Is it safe?" I asked, grimacing at the sight of the drink.

"You know, Roxy, if it wasn't safe, I wouldn't have made you drink it."

"Oh fine..." I sighed & sipped it. It wasn't that bad.

I shuffled through the corridors the next day. Everyone seemed to mind their own business. I sighed, walked to my locker & opened it, whacking someone in the process.

"Ow!" he screamed.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I gasped, shutting the door to find Manuel on the other side.

"Hey, it's okay!" he smiled, red in the face. I don't know if he was blushing or maybe because I accidentally smashed his face with my locker door.

"Are you sure?" I asked hopefully. Yes, I was trying to get his attention.

"Well, ye—" The moment he said it, blood trickled from his nose. "Okay, maybe not," he said sheepishly.

"Thanks," he said as I finished putting the swab into his nostril.

"Uh... It's-It's not a problem!" I stammered, blushing.

He simply gave me his signature handsome smile.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:26 am

That was really awesome. I loved the two parts i missed. The last part was kind of funny. I grinned and laughed at that part. LOL. Cant wait for more. Lol silly roxy.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:07 am

Awesome! I love all the detail!
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:59 am

@Stephanie: Thanks!
@Ashley: Heart struck people are always sorta silly.

I kept my eyes downcast as I shuffled to class slowly, hugging my books & smiling absentmindedly. Manuel smiled at me...

Woodwork class was boring, as usual. But this time, I could care less. I sculpted a fish & a cat so quickly that the teacher let me out earlier than the rest, who were still struggling with the scales of the fish & whiskers of the cat.

I sat in the library for my free period. I looked around & slunk off to the quietest & most deserted place in the library in case anyone saw what I was about to do.

My journal lay open in front of me as I unconsciously sketched portraits of Manuel & doodles of hearts all over the pages. As I turned the pages to a newer blank page, someone appeared behind me & rested a hand on my shoulder. Grabbing his wrist, I turned around & twisted it in the process.

"Ooooowwwww!!!!!" he sobbed.

Immediately, I let go. It was him...

...Manuel...

"M-M-Manuel?" I stammered.

He glared. Those handsomely luscious green eyes seemed to pierce through me now. His arm was red from where I gripped it.

I flung myself onto bed.

Why god? Why? Why does this have to happen to me?" I cried.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:25 pm

Wow, that was really cool. So awesome.......
Can't wait for the other part to come in. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Goodness she just twisted his wrist im surprised her stammering probably didn't save her but I don't know
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:20 am

"Miss Roxy Monen."

I looked up. The Music Teacher, Miss Yen Nee, frowned at me. I bit my lip.

"Please get into your group. I told you all, we are going to play a quartet."

I looked around. Everybody was in a group of 4. Except Manuel's group. As much as I want to join them, I don't want to. His penetrating glare bore holes into my back.

"E-hem! Miss Monen!" Miss Yen Nee cleared her throat impatiently. I sighed. I didn't have a choice. Grabbing my guitar, I shuffled over.

"Manuel. Your group's turn." Miss Yen Nee said, holding some paper in her hand.

We carried our instruments & walked to the front.

"Please give your names & the instruments you play."

"Manuel, violin."
"Lazuli, flute."
"Roxy, guitar."
"Um.... Alice. C-Clarinet."

"What piece will you be playing?"

"Green."(by Message to Bears)

Miss gave the signal to start.

Alice started her part & I quickly followed after. Lazuli played some small parts while Manuel just stood there. Miss Yen Nee raised an eyebrow & was about to speak when Manuel raised his violin to his shoulder & pulled the bow.

Soon, we had the whole class harmonized by the tune of the music.

I packed away my guitar & sighed.

"Hey."

I jumped & turned around quickly. It was Manuel.

"I must admit. You were pretty great back there." he smiled.

I blushed & rushed at him. Without realizing it, I kissed him. He looked surprised at first, but recovered & returned it.

"Um..." I parted. "Does that mean you're not mad?" I asked hopefully.

He's hooked his head & smiled. "Never really was."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love struck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next