Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love struck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Charmix Fairy
Minecraft girl winx's SEC

Fairy XP : 6
Love struck - Page 3 2z7kjh2

Love struck - Page 3 YFwPZ

Love struck - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:04 am

Amazing! I love it!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Oh my fairy stars! I love it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19

Love struck - Page 3 62GAF

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:32 pm

"Roxy?"

I snapped out of my train of thoughts. What now? I turned around to yell "What?!?", but only gurgling sounds came out of my mouth.

"Manuel?"

"Yes. It's me. I'm your lab partner this year."

----------------------------------------

My hands shook as I pointed the dropper downwards to the beaker. Manuel was behind me, under a table.

"MANUEL!! Help me!!" I cried.

We were currently doing some experiment. The solution I was going to pour into the beaker would make a crystallization happen. But that meant I had to drop the liquid into the beaker & quickly pour the combined elements out or the crystals would harden in the beaker.

& we were afraid the solution might explode.

All the students had gathered behind the teacher's desk. Ms. Dorcas, the science teacher, was taking cover behind the big cupboard.

"Okay, Roxy. Drip the solution in... NOW!"

I crossed my fingers & dropped the solution into the liquid. Immediately, I put the dropper down & picked up the beaker. Bubbles were puffing out like smoke as I hurriedly tipped the combination out into a dish. Just 5 seconds after I did so, the liquid puffed up & solidified, leaving a shiny emerald in the dish.

Ms. Dorcas came over. "Well done, Roxy! A plus, as usual! & please tell Manuel to stop shaking. The solutions on the table he's underneath would collapse & cause an explosion!"

I looked back. The table was shaking violently. Test tubes, beakers, tripod stands & Bunsen burners jiggled madly. I laughed & hugged him.

"A+, Manuel! A+!" I giggled.

"Hey Roxy! Awesome job back there!" Alice called.

Everything has been looking up after kissing Manuel. I opened my locker & a note fell out. I picked it up & it read:

"Dear Roxy,

Our paths have crossed & I'm wondering if you're willing yo be my other half?"

I gasped. I whirled around in bewilderment to find him behind me, a bouquet of flowers in hand.

"So... What do you say?" he asked shyly.

Tears sprang to my eyes & I hugged him.

"Obviously yes, you silly boy!" I whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:00 am

That was so beautiful. It almost sounded like he just asked her out cause she got him an A+ but i hope that is not the case and plus i have seen or heard guys or girls do that but i hope this is real love here but if not then that is okay too either way i would love to see how this turns out. <3
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:34 pm

I apologize for not updating the story for more than a month. School is a mad house. I'll try to get it updated tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience!

XOXO,
Musa_Eyre aka Bloodstained_Souls
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:25 pm

(Flora's POV)

I entered school with a pounding headache, only to be greeted by a very, very happy Roxy. I blinked in confusion as she gave me a huge, tight hug.

"Uh... Roxy...?" I asked.

Roxy's eyes were glimmering, with love...

"Flora, I'm so sorry with the way I acted. I was jealous of your relationship with Manuel. & yet, I was too proud to admit that I love him. I completely understand if you refuse to forgive me, but I just wanted to say I'm-" Roxy chattered when I interrupted.

"Roxy, we all behaved foolishly. You don't have to be sorry. I have already forgiven you." I smiled.

"So... Does that mean we're friends now?"

"Oh, we weren't at the start?" I asked jokingly.

I picked up my lunch & looked for a place to sit. Dang, the cafeteria is always so packed. However, everybody seemed to avoid just one table... & Riven was occupying one of the seats. His mood has seemed to hit basement bottom...

"May I... sit here?" I asked. He looked up in surprise.

"Oh, yeah, uh... Sure!" he stuttered.

I smiled at him. He's just so cute when he's embarrassed... Wait, what the heck are you thinking about, Flora?!?

I checked my schedule. Drama. Great. I just "love" this subject. (Not.)

Riven seemed even less enthusiastic than I was. Guess acting wasn't his strongest point.

I shuffled to class. My Drama teachers, Mr. Whereizer & Miss Kyran, were handing out papers. Guess they've come out with a new play. I plopped myself next to Aisha & Riven.

Miss Kyran gave me the slip & smiled. I briefly read through the entire thing. It was called "Wicked", & was the untold story of the Wicked Witch of the West & Glinda from the Wizard of Oz.

"Alright, class. So I assume you've read the paper? No? Silly children. This is a play we're conducting, called 'Wicked'. & now, I will assign you your characters." Mr. Whereizer babbled.

"Aisha, you'll be Glinda."

"Riven, Fiyero Tigelaar." Riven grumbled about how silly the name was.

"Roxy, Nessarose."

"Manuel, Boq."

"Lazuli, Madame Morrible."

"Jared, please be Doctor Dillamond."

"Quentin(random person), the Wizard."

"Flora... Elphaba."

I jumped the moment my name was mentioned. Goodness. I had to be... the Wicked Witch of the West?!?

"Hey."

I looked up. Riven.

"Hey..."

"Can I... Walk you home?"

"Yeah, sure."

We treaded in silence. Riven looked like he wanted to say something, but kept his mouth shut.

When we finally reached my front gate, he looked at me & said, "I know you don't want to be green & mean, but I did some research & Elphaba runs off with Fiyero in the end!"

I smiled, amused. "Yeah, yeah." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I know you love me." He smirked & we shared that wonderful moment as the sun set.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:33 am

Sorry I was not able to respond sooner but I really loved that part and it is okay if you don't get to update your story. I totally get what you mean. School has gone crazy for me too but if you can, try to multitask. Do a good amount of work then take a break and work on your story. Or while you are waiting for something work on your story. I do that all the time. But back on topic here. Loved the story and can't wait for next part whenever it comes.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks, Ash! I would multitask, but the computer is so slow, it takes forever to even turn it on.

My head was still woozy after I saw Riven off.

"Mom! I'm home!" I called.

"Sweetie, you're late! & what's with that smile?" Mom asked.

The last part hit me like a bulldozer.

"Oh! I... Got involved in a school play, "Wicked". & I'm Elphaba-" I began to lie.

"Elphaba?? Oooh!! Who's Fiyero? Oh, I remember when I was in the school play... & I met you Father..." Mom started to go off topic.

"Wait. Didn't you say you & Dad met in a park because he flung a flowerpot at your date?" I asked, totally confused this time.

"Yeah, well, I met him in the school play. We lost contact & then we met again when that incident happened." Mom said, waving it off. "Now go take a bath & help me get dinner ready!"

My phone rang as soon as soon as I started to step into the bath.

"Hello?" I asked, annoyed.

"Flo? It's Aisha. Um... I need to ask a big favour from you.."

"Yeah?"

"Can I hitch a ride from you tomorrow? If you're taking the car?"

"What happened to Aquaria(Aisha's bike. She named it in this Universe)?"

"I... Uh... Crashed it."

"What?!?!?"

"What? I had to avoid this kid who decided it was a wonderful idea to play football on the road... I hit a tree..."

"Are you hurt?"

"Scratched my arm & my tailbone hurts, otherwise okay.

"Okay. I'll get Dad to pick you up."

"Thanks Flo! Bye!"

God, Aisha sure is a daredevil...

Thank goodness Dad agreed. Aisha was almost like second third daughter to him.

Aisha hopped in.

"Thanks, Mr. St. Vincent!" she smiled.

"Anything for Flora's best friend!" he grinned, patting her head.

"DAD!" I glared.

"Just kidding!" he said quickly.

We gathered in the hall. Mr. Whereizer gave me my script.

Shoot.

My script was especially long.

"Uh... Sir?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Can't you... Um... Shorten the play?" I asked hopefully.

"Are you kidding me? I already shortened it by 15 pages!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Okay I see your point now. Haha. Okay, I would say you could use your phone if you have one but its a pain having to type all this and do all that on one tiny key board. I get your point now. Haha, this part of the story was really good. I will try my best to be patient for the next part. Smile
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Thank you for your patience, Ash!

P.s. I have no idea what the script actually is like, so I'll scan through the summary on Wikipedia & put my own lines in.

I scanned through my script that night & tested out some lines.

"Oh, dear! The hat, oh the horror! Galinda played a joke on me, how dare she!" I tried. The door flew open & Mom, Dad & Miele jumped in like secret agents do in James Bond, except Mom was holding a pot, Dad was holding a pan & Miele... she was wielding the spatula like a sword & a wok as a shield.

"Who's in here?? WHO was making those awful yelling noises?!?" Dad asked.

I had stuffed the script behind a book when the door flew open, so I pretended to look around, act confused & asked, "What noise? What are you talking about?"

The trio finally left & I realized - I stink at being Elphaba.

"Flora."

I looked up from my position for the past 15 minutes. Riven.

"Hello." I said blankly & plopped my head into my arms again.

"Why so sad?"

"Because I stink at reading scripts! I tried last night & my entire family thought an intruder had come to burgle our house!" I whined.

He smirked. "Better than mine."

"Why?"

"My Mom thought I was going crazy & nearly called the mental asylum."

"Positions!"

I stood behind the curtains as Miss Kyran's narration sounded through the speakers.

"Elphaba (later known as the Wicked Witch of the West) was the daughter of the governor of Munchkinland - but it is heavily implied that she is the product of an affair between the governor's wife and a mysterious stranger and his bottle of "green elixir." Elphaba was born with green skin. Her father despised her and showered his affection on her younger sister, Nessarose, who is confined to a wheelchair."

Immediately, the curtains lifted on cue & a new student whose name is unknown, dressed in a black robe & face hidden by a hood, sits on the "throne" & I curtsey to him.

He looked at me coldly as the play was suppose to, huffed & turned to his right, where Nessarose, or Roxy, sat in a wheelchair. She did her best to curtsey sitting down, & my "Father" nodded.

We had to act the scene at least 20 times to get it right. & my arms & legs were tired from continuos curtseying.

The guy who played my Father took off his robe & slipped the hood off. It was a blond guy with medium tan skin & slightly muscular arms smiled at me.

"Alan." he smiled.

"Flora." I nodded.

"Riven." came a voice behind me. I turned back & Riven immediately wrapped his arm around my waist. I swatted it off, annoyed.

His hands went around my shoulder this time. "Come on, Flora." he faked a smile & dragged me away.

I snorted, rolled my eyes & removed his hand. "You're cute when you're jealous, but I can take care of myself."

Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:18 pm

No problem and that was awesome. Sorry for late reply, I have to be honest here I am sometimes too lazy to get on some of the forums i am associated with but I will try to get back on here as much as I can. I would love to get this forum going again. But anyways, to get back on topic. I loved the new part and can't wait for the next but i will wait if I must. Smile You are an awesome writer at stories. You are very good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Sorry for the later reply! My Mom sent me to a camp & gah, my holiday is over already. Crying  Thank you! Yeah... This forum's been quiet.

I groaned as the make-up lady applied more green paint on my skin. Gross, it itched! & some hair stylist was stuffing my hair into a raven black wig. I'm just happy the play is going along nicely.

I walked onto the stage, where I faced Aisha - who was dressed in white.

"Elphaba is now without a roommate and ends up with Galinda, to the disgust of both."

I looked at Glinda - Aisha - with much horror, & she mimicked my expression, taking a step back with a gasp.

I turned around to see Nessarose - Roxy - being wheeled away by Madame Morrible - Lazuli.

"No! Don't take Nessa away! Please!" I pleaded. A few sparks fly as smoke erupts from the vents under my feet. Lazuli turns around with a gasp & looked thoughtful before wheeling Roxy away.

The curtains close & the scene changes to the empty hallway. I stand before my room door. The curtains open & I was just about to turn the handle when Lazuli appears.

"I noticed how powerful your magic was. I'll teach you - only you, not even Galinda - sorcery." She whispers loudly.

I looked shocked. "Y-You could do that?" I gasp.

"Yes! Your powers are strong! It might even allow you to work with the Wonderful Wizard of Oz!" she cried.

"Oh! That's my dream!" I say excitedly as she leaves.

"All of this does little to endear Elphaba to Galinda and the feeling is mutual."

Aisha & I sit in a classroom & glare at each other, with some random chosen students all around us to play the part of the Shiz University students. (I don't know if this happened. I'm just making these up.)

Galinda (spoken):
Dearest, darlingest Momsie and Popsical...

Elphaba (spoken):
My dear father...

Both:
There's been some confusion over rooming here at Shiz.

Elphaba:
But of course, I'll care for Nessa.

Galinda:
But of course, I'll rise above it.

Both:
For I know that's how you'd want me to respond, yes.
There's been some confusion for you see my roomate is...

Galinda:
Unusually and exceedingly peculiar
And altogether quite impossible to describe...

Elphaba:
Brunette. (<-- It's actually blonde, but Aisha's a brunette)

Galinda:
What is this feeling, so sudden, and new?

Elphaba:
I felt the moment I laid eyes on you.

Galinda:
My pulse is rushing.

Elphaba:
My head is reeling

Galinda:
My face is flushing.

Both:
What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame, does it have a name?
Yes. Loathing!
Unadulterated loathing!

Galinda:
For your face,

Elphaba:
Your voice,

Galinda:
Your clothing!

Both:
Let's just say - I loathe it all!
Every little trait however small,
Makes my very flesh begin to crawl
With simple utter loathing!
There's a strange exhilaration.

In such total detestation
It's so pure, so strong!
Though I do admit, it came on fast,
Still I do believe that it can last.
And I will be loathing, loathing you my whole life long.

Shiz Students:
Dear Galinda, you are just too good!
How do you stand it, I don't think I could.
She's a terror,
She's a Tartar,
We don't mean to show a bias but Galinda, you're a martyr!

Galinda:
Well, these things are sent to try us...

Shiz Students:
Poor Galinda, forced to reside
With someone so disgusticified,
We just want to tell you, we're all on your side!
We share your

Both (Shiz Students):
What is this feeling (Loathing)
So sudden and new? (Unadulterated loathing)
I felt the moment (For her face, her voice)
I laid eyes on you. (Her clothing)
My pulse is rushing, (Let's just say)
My head is reeling. (We loathe it all)
Oh, what is this feeling?! (Every little trait, however small)
Does it have a name? (Makes our very flesh)
Yes, (Begin to crawl)
Ahhh (Ahhh)

Loathing (Loathing)
There's a strange exhilaration, (Loathing)
In such total detestation, (Loathing)
It's so pure, so strong! (So strong)

Both:
Though I do admit, it came on fast,
Still I do believe that it can last!

Both (Shiz Students):
And I will be loathing (Loathing)
For forever, loathing, (Loathing)
Truly deeply, loathing you, (Loathing you)
My whole life long! (Loathing, unadulterated loathing!)

Aisha flipped her hair & did her best to look smug as the "Shiz Student" danced around us, blowing kisses at Aisha & hissing & flapping books at me.

"BOO!" I shouted while glaring at her.

"AAH!" she shrieked as she did her best to look surprised.

I took a seat. My next scene was to be played in 20 minutes & I was exhausted from the repitition of "What is This Feeling?" at least 50 times to get it into our heads. After that song, we had to do the History Class scene & we had to learn "Something Bad." The amount of songs in this play was driving me cuckoo.

"Guess I'm up next."

I looked up. Riven.

"Yeah." I whisper. I was almost out of voice.

"Here." he handed me some lemon tea to ease up my throat.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Wow. That was really good. And if "something bad" is the same song and lyrics that I am thinking then I love that song but there are tons of songs out there with the same title but different lyrics. If you put it in the story next then I will find out and tell you then if I can remember. Hope you had fun at that camp you went to. My break isn't over until August then I go back to school but to get back on topic here, can't wait for the next part of your story. You are doing an astonishing job at this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 pm

"Meanwhile, a young roguish prince, Fiyero, has arrived at Shiz. Galinda is charmed when Fiyero shares his life philosophy."

Riven appears, shrugging his bag onto his shoulders. Aisha & Manual walk by & Aisha gasps, acting shy. Riven smiles - careful not to
smirk, & they start singing.

FIYERO
The trouble with schools is
They always try to teach the wrong lessons
Believe me, I've been kicked out
Of enough of them to know
They want you to become less callow
Less shallow
But I say: why invite stress in?
Stop studying strife
And learn to live the unexamined life

Dancing through life
Skimming the surface
Gliding where turf is smooth
Life's more painless
For the brainless
Why think too hard
When it's so soothing

Dancing through life
No need to tough it
When you can slough it off as I do
Nothing matters
But knowing nothing matters
It's just life
So keep dancing through

Dancing through life
Swaying and sweeping
And always keeping cool
Life is fraught-less
When you're thoughtless
Those who don't try
Never look foolish

Dancing through life
Mindless and careless
Make sure you're where less trouble is rife.
Woes are fleeting
Blows are glancing
When you're dancing
Through life

So - what's the most swankified place in town?

GALINDA
That would be the Ozdust Ballroom.

FIYERO
Sounds perfect.

Let's go down to the Ozdust Ballroom
We'll meet there later tonight
We can dance till it's light
Find the prettiest girl
Give 'er a whirl
Right on down to the Ozdust Ballroom
Come on - follow me
You'll be happy to be there

ALL
Dancing through life
Down at the Ozdust

FIYERO
If only because dust
Is what we come to

ALL
Nothing matters
But knowing nothing matters
It's just life

FIYERO
So keep dancing through

- They step into the hall & Manuel turns to Aisha as Riven adjusts his vest.

BOQ
Miss Galinda -
I hope you'll save at least one dance for me.
I'll be right there.
Waiting.
All night.

GALINDA
Oh - that's so kind.
But you know what would be even kinder?

See that tragically beautiful girl
The one in the chair
It seems so unfair
We should go on a spree
And not she
Gee
I know someone would be my hero
If that someone were to go invite her

BOQ
Well, maybe - I could invite her!

GALINDA
Oh, Boq, really?
You would do that for me?

BOQ
I would do anything for you, Miss Galinda

- Manuel curtseys & he walks away backstage -

GALINDA
So...

FIYERO
So I'll be picking you up around eight?

GALINDA
After all -

Now that we've met one another

FIYERO AND GALINDA
It's clear we deserve each other

GALINDA
You're perfect

FIYERO
You're perfect

BOTH
So we're perfect together
Born to be forever
Dancing through life

- I enter, wheeling Roxy, super excited (in the play & in real life). -

NESSAROSE
Oh, Elphaba - isn't it wonderful?

Finally, for this one night
I'm about to have a fun night
With this Munchkin boy
Galinda found for me
And I only wish there were
Something I could do for her
To repay her
Elphaba, see?
We deserve each other
And Galinda helped it come true
We deserve each other,
Me and Boq

Please, Elphaba try to understand.

ELPHABA
I do

- Aisha walks over & I address her -

Listen, Glinda -
Nessa and I were talking about you just now.

GALINDA
And I was just talking about you!
I thought you might want to wear this hat to the party tonight!

It's really, uh, sharp, don't you think?
You know black is this year's pink
You deserve each other
This hat and you
You're both so smart
You deserve each other
So here, out of the goodness of my heart.

- Aisha produces a black witch hat from behind her back & walks off to Riven. I stare at her, clutching the hat. I pretend not to
notice as Manuel comes over to Roxy, & instead look at the hat in wonder. -

BOQ
Listen, Nessa.

NESSAROSE
Yes?

BOQ
Uh - Nessa
I've got something to confess, a
Reason why, well -
Why I asked you here tonight
Now I know it isn't fair

NESSAROSE
Oh, Boq, I know why.

BOQ
You do?

NESSAROSE
It's because I'm in this chair
And you felt sorry for me
Well - isn't that right?

BOQ
No! No! It's because, because,
Because you are so beautiful!

NESSAROSE
Oh, Boq, I think you're wonderful!
And we deserve each other
Don't you see, this is our chance?
We deserve each other
Don't we, Boq?

BOQ
You know what?
Let's dance.

NESSAROSE
What?!

BOQ
Let's dance!

ALL
Dancing through life
Down at the Ozdust
If only because dust
Is what we come to!
And the strange thing
Your life could end up changing
While you're dancing
Through!

- Lazuli appears & motions Aisha. She excused herself from Riven before following her backstage as the curtains closed. When they
opened, Lazuli began talking.

" Elphaba has requested that you join sorcery class." she said curtly before going off. The curtains closed.

"Gosh... I need this break." Aisha groans. I nodded.

Riven was even unhappier. "Man... I should've known singing was the most unccolest thing ever."

Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Sorry that it took me centuries to read the next part and to reply. I have been, once again, too lazy to get on. But I read it and it was awesome. Now, school is going to start tomorrow for me so i won't get on that much but I will try as much as I can. Can't wait to see what the next part will be like. Yay!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:51 am

Are you gonna continue this story? Or are you gonna just leave me hanging? I can't just hang around all day. I need to know how it continues. Razz
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:01 am

Haha, I'm suffering a writer's block for this for now....

I'll draft up ideas & then update once again. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Alright. I will be waiting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love struck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3