Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love struck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19
Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Love struck   Love struck EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Completely AU. FloraxRiven. Don't flame, or judge, or anything. Please. Cry

----------------------------------------

In this story, 16 year old Flora St. Claire is falling in & out of love. She had her heart broken many times & it was recently crushed by that jerk Helia, who is a player. The popular people, Bloom, Stella, Krystal, Musa, Brandon, Sky, Helia & Riven, often go around the school to bully people, especially Flora's bunch(Flora, Aisha, Timmy & Tecna) & almost everyone wishes they would just transfer to the next universe. Things go upside down when Riven decides to move into Flora's ring of friends & the world spins out of control, from the concert to the wedding.

I bunched up the letter in my hand. Tears dripped onto my palms as the memory of 2 seconds ago flowed back to haunt me.

"Helia? I-I wanted to give you this letter. Please accept it, " I begged, holding the letter out to Helia.

He raised an eyebrow & smirked. With a loud snort, he snatched the letter, tore it in half, scrunched it up & tossed it back into my face.

"Sorry, sweetheart. But I'm busy & I have no time for business talks or outside affairs," he said smugly. By that time, a crowd had formed & they tittered with amusement as I collapsed onto my knees. He left & the crowd dispersed slowly.

I stared at the letter & wiped the tears away. "Flora, you idiot. " I whispered to myself.

A shadow towered over me & I didn't bother to look up. "Go away. Can't people let me dwell in misery?" I asked hotly, looking away. The shadow squatted & held out a hand.

"Need help?" The familiar voice of Riven asked. I looked at him with a metallic glare, but my hand somehow extended & placed itself on his palm. He smiled.

"Good girl!" He said & pulled me up. He looked at the paper on the floor, then looked at me & looked at the paper again.

"You um... Still want your love letter?" He asked, shuffling his foot. I shook my head. I probably won't ever write another letter again. Even the thought of pencils made me feel sick.

"Okay then..."

Riven bent down, picked up the paper, balled it up & tossed it into the nearest waste paper basket. As it fell, the weight of heartbreak lifted a little.

"Guess I'll see you around then," he said & walked off, waving.

I stared at him. The one of the school's meanest, nastiest bully just... Help me...?

Last edited by Bloodstained_Souls on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Minecraft girl winx's SEC
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6
Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:13 pm

I could never have thought of this! Its wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

Fairy XP : 12
Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck TZLa8

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 2:40 am

Twitches wrote:
I could never have thought of this! Its wonderful!
What she said! Jawdrop
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:19 am

Thanks, you guys. Mr. Green Embarassed

My head was whirling as I shuffled home. Everything seemed so...... So...... Messed up.

Tecna & Timmy stopped & offered me a ride in their totally-computerized jeep(which they made themselves), but I declined. It was too messy inside with wires all over the place & I might get electrocuted. They shrugged & drove off.

Aisha swung by in her precious racing bike & offered me a ride too, but I didn't want to go home so fast, so I turned it down. She shrugged, revved the engine & zoomed off, leaving me to choke in a cloud of smoke from exhaust pipe.

I sighed & shuffled home slowly. The evening was pretty - the sun was setting, the wind was blowing, crisp leaves said goodbye to the trees as Autumn faded quickly. I turned into out street & the sound of Mom & Dad arguing could be heard. They have these great arguments twice every week.

By the time I reached the gate, I could clearly hear Mom & Dad arguing over a way to take care of a plant. I rolled my eyes & entered the house.

"I'm home. "

"Hello, Flora darling. I left some tea on the table. Do help yourself," Mom said, smiling. Dad stomped off as if he had lost the argument.

Miele came over & I patted her on the head. I wasn't hungry or thirsty, but Mom would have a fit if I declined even a drop, so I poured myself a cup & went up to my room.

As I shut the door, I noticed the printed pictures of Helia with me in the background. I had circled us in red wherever I can. Otherwise, I would just circle him & doodle hearts all over. I felt sick looking at him.

With a quick wave of a hand, I managed to tear most of the pictures off the wall. The sound of tape breaking & paper tearing was almost like music to my ears. I turned on my tiny stove (that I use when the temperature is far too cold & don't want to leave the comfort of my room) & stuffed the pictures inside.

They went crispy & curly at the edges as the fire burned. I finally felt free. Free from this monster.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck TZLa8

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:28 am

MORE! I want more!!!! Nice ideas, BTW! Clapping
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:42 am

Calm down, silly. I had to wait 24 hours because I didn't see your post. Thanks!

School was like hell. I don't even want to start the day by going to school. But I had to. It was either school... Or work. 2 choices dad gave me. Mom objected, of course, & they started another argument. I slipped out unnoticed.

Usually, I would take the bus, but I was relatively early compared to most days (well, since the two adults in the house are going to strangle each other), so I walked.

Miele's primary school was near. She just walks for 5 minutes & she's there.

My legs felt like lead as I dragged them along the sidewalk. I glanced at my favourite place in the park & noticed a package underneath the bench. Kneeling down, I picked it up & began to slowly unwrap it.

"Oii! You! What the heck do you think you're doing?!?" Someone screamed. I looked up to see a tall man with broad shoulders bending over me. He glared at me as if I wanted both of his kidneys.

"N-N-Nothing. Just looking at this...." I began.

"Oho, looking at it, huh? Well, girlie, it happens to belong to my girlfriend & I happen to put it there for her to collect it!" He yelled. A few guys walked over to him as a small crowd formed. Guess it's his gang.

I was practically scared out of my wits by now. I tied up the package as fast as I could & placed it back at the spot he put it.

"I-I'm sorry... I'll be going now..." I stammered as I walked backwards slowly. Two of his gang mates took a step forward & were about to grab me by the shoulders. I took more steps backwards to avoid them, but they were advancing on me, so I bolted.

Heck, I'm glad I decided to wear jeans & sneakers instead of skirts & flip flops today. They were catching up with me when I turned a corner & found myself in a place people call "Dead Alley". I probably understand why now. I'm going to die.

"Um... Flora was it?"

I glanced back & saw Riven on the other side of the wall. Oh Buddha! Am I glad to see someone!

"Quick, Riven! Pull me over! Some people are going to kill-"

"Aha! So, that's where you are, girlie!" A voice rang out. I turned & saw the guy's entire bunch surrounding me.

"Riven! Help me!" I begged. He smirked & jumped over the wall. The man paled when he saw Riven.

"Oh, it's you again, Mister!" Riven smiled. The man & his gang backed away.

"Spare us!!!" They screamed & ran for the hills.

I blinked. "Who's that?"

"A troublemaker. Now hurry up. We're gonna be late. I know a shortcut!" Riven smiled. He took my hand in his & we ran down a passage.

It must be a dream. Why's this bully helping me?
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:44 am

"Concert?"

Aisha nodded. "It'll be held 3 weeks from now. I'll be performing. They need a singer, so I signed you up. "

I jumped. "YOU DID WHAT?!?" I screeched. Aisha gave me a sly glance.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? I signed you up to be the singer. & there isn't time to back out of it." She said with a triumph smile. She probably knew I was going to back out one way or another.

"Aha, flower girl here wants to sing, huh?" Musa asked suddenly. The whole of the popular people crowded around my table. I noticed Riven shuffling behind.

"Actually-" I began.

"Of course she is. & none of you can stop her. & I bet she can beat all of you without batting an eyelash!" Aisha butted in. I glared at her, red in the face.

"No, please don't-"

Musa cracked her knuckles. I gulped & sank in my seat. "Why don't you & I have a little duel during the concert, flower girl? We'll see who will win without 'batting an eyelash'." Musa said as she leaned in closer to give me the evil glare.

I simply pursed my lips & said nothing. The popular people stalked off & I grabbed Aisha by the collar.

"Aisha! Are you crazy?!? Why the heck did you set me up to a challenge with Musa? You know I'll never be able to beat her 'without batting an eyelash'!" I shrieked, shaking her.

By the time I let go of her collar, Aisha's face was a tinge of purple. She coughed.

"Don't worry! I bet Tecna & Timmy can help you. We always have some tricks up our sleeves." Aisha tried to reassure me. I turned even paler & sighed.

Aisha & I browsed through a catalogue full of songs & we picked a few old classics to go with Aisha's emotional dances.

"We need one modern song." Aisha finally told me.

"Why?" I protested.

"Because I'll be doing only one modern dance & I just need one modern song, not 3 like the classics!" Aisha began to explode.

"Okay, okay! Calm down!" I sighed. We browsed through the catalogue again.

"This one's good." Aisha pointed to one CD.

"What's that?" I asked absentmindedly, skimming through another catalogue.

"Shatter Me, by Lindsey Stirling."

"Oh hey! I like that one!" I exclaimed, looking up.

That afternoon, I found a note, no, a million notes, decorating my locker door. It was a "lovely good luck" note from the popular people. Not. It was full of nasty scribbles & despicable words.

I sighed & opened my locker. Immediately, I was buried under an avalanche of sticky notes. I guess the popular people filled their free time writing these. That was when I noticed. I could recognize every one of their handwriting on the sticky notes, yet Riven's handwriting couldn't be seen.

"You... Okay?" Riven asked. I brushed aside a note, took his hand & he pulled me up. & we spent the next hour cleaning up the locker room, which was practically flooded with those sticky notes.

Last edited by Bloodstained_Souls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6
Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:36 am

I need more man! I love this so much!
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:42 am

Calm down. Didn't you read the rules? No posting without someone posting first or a 24 hour gap between your last post!

For the next 3 weeks of hell, Aisha & I prepared for our performances. For some reason, the school allowed a singing duel between Musa & I.

It was almost like a routine now. I would expect a billion of sticky notes during lunch or break. I pity the 10000000000 trees that were cut down just to amuse their nasty habit. I would probably be a million years old by the time I finish planting that many trees.

Before we knew it, 3 weeks flew by. I was paler than a sick patient with chickenpox. We would be the third group to perform & I think I forgot the lyrics to every song I was suppose to sing.

Fortunately, 3 of the classical dances went by smoothly. It was time for the modern dance. There was a performance before the modern dance because Aisha had to go for a quick costume change, so I gulped down some water while watching the performers dance.

Aisha hurried back wearing a pale powder blue ballet outfit. She struggled to tie her shoes because we had barely 2 minutes left for a break. Then, she grabbed some water, gulped it down & did some gentle stretches.

As for me, I sang the song to myself softly. Perfect. We ascended the steps to the stage, bowed & the violinists got ready. The moment I heard the soft tinkering of a music box, I began the song.

Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling

"I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through a mirror
Tired mechanical heart
Beats 'til the song disappears

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
And shatter me

Shatter me!
And shatter me

If only the clockwork could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We'd burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me

Shatter me!
And shatter me

If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of change and the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of change and the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray

Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me

Shatter me!
And shatter me!"

Aisha ended the dance with a pirouette & did a split. The crowd clapped as half of them cried. We bowed & ran off.

The popular people (except Riven) scowled as Stella went onstage for some crazy whacky dance from her country. Tecna & Timmy congratulated us with the great performance.

Musa walked by, glared & hissed, "Get ready, squirt!" My confidence melted like an ice cream on a hot day & I began shaking. This wouldn't turn out well. & I know it.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:54 am

Aisha, Tecna,  Timmy & I took a break in the costume room. As I drunk my Earl Grey tea, Aisha looked up & nudged me.

"Your husband is here."

I choked on the drink & began spluttering & coughing it out. I glared at Aisha, red in the face & breathing heavily.

"Who is it?" I hissed.

"Are you okay?" The voice of Helia came. I dropped my cup, splashing the contents all over the floor. Tecna squealed as some of the tea scalded her foot, because it was rather hot. I stood up, turned & glared at Helia. Riven shuffled from behind.

"What do you want, you despicable imbecile?" I demanded. I really wish I hadn't dropped my cup now. I honestly want to throw it at his face.

"Now, now. Is that a way to speak to the love-of-your-life?" He asked with a smirk. If I still liked him, I would've gone red. & since I don't, I simply glared at him.

"It is. Considering you are practically the love-that-is-out-of-my-life. & can't you read the sign? Only performers are allowed in here." I growled.

Helia took a step back. "But it was written in the stars that you & I were meant to be. & besides. Maybe it's way too late to ask you to be my girlfriend now?" he smiled.

I could hear the 3 behind me gasp & choke on the refreshments, but I kept my cool.

"Oh, it was written in the stars. That you were the idiot who won't make my life any better than it is now. & it'll be in your dreams if I become your girlfriend." I yelled, clenching my fist.

The smile was wiped off his face & he looked surprised. "W-What are you saying?" He asked.

"Didn't they say you were one of the geniuses? Not so smart, are you?" I asked, smirking. I grabbed the nearest cup of warm/hot tea & hid it behind my back.

"I have a request for you." I smiled at Helia sweetly.

"& what is that?" He starightened his tie & started smoothing hi hair. I took that chance & threw the cup at him. The contents flew, splashing him from his hair to his neat leather shoes. He screamed in pain & despair.

"GET OUT!! & LEAVE ME & MY LIFE & MY FRIENDS ALONE!!" I thundered, threatening to splash another cup of tea at him. He fled out the door, yelling about the prices of his clothes, perfume & the expensive hair shampoo he used.

Riven watched him run. I glared at him, making him back away from the door. While the others weren't looking, I gave him a nice wink & he smiled. Then, I shut the door with a loud bang.

Tecna & Timmy watched as I picked up my cup. I apologized about Tecna's foot & glared at Aisha.

"What? At least I got you ready for what was about to come!" She defended.

Last edited by Bloodstained_Souls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:35 am

I shuffled to the stage. I was going to die. For sure. I don't think anyone has ever beaten Musa at any Singing Competitions. From what I've seen, she's always been first.

Musa gave me the evil grin as we met onstage. Principal Faragonda was announcing about the "Battle of the Voices", as she called it.

"& the first challeneger - Musa," Principal Faragonda smiled.

Head over Heels - ABBA

"I have a very good friend

The kind of girl who likes to follow a trend
She has a personal style
Some people like it, others tend to go wild
You hear her voice everywhere
Taking the chair
She's a leading lady
And with no trace of hesitation she keeps going

Head over heels
Breaking her way
Pushing through unknown jungles every day
She's a girl with a taste for the world
(the world is like a playing-ground where she goes rushing)
Head over heels
Setting the pace
Running the gauntlet in a whirl of lace
She's extreme, if you know what I mean

Her man is one I admire
He's so courageous but he's constantly tired
Each time when he speaks his mind
She pats his head and says, "that's all very fine
Exert that will of your own
When you're alone
Now we'd better hurry"

Head over heels
Breaking her way
Head over heels
Setting the pace

You hear her voice everywhere
Taking the chair
She's a leading lady

Head over heels
Breaking her way
Head over heels
Setting the pace
(she's just one of those who always has to do whatever she please)
And she goes
Head over heels"

The popular people cheered, though I could see that Riven was barely clapping. The crowd didn't want to clap, but the popular people pinched them, so they had to clap.

The judges scribbled something down on their slips & gave Principal Faragonda a thumbs up.

"Next up, Flora."

I too a deep breath. "Calm down, Flo. Calm down." I muttered to myself.

Killer Queen - Queen

"She keeps Moet et Chandon
In a pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake", she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
Building a remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline

Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice

She's a killer queen
Gunpowder, Gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind (Anytime)

Recommended at the price
Insatiable in appetite
Wanna try?

To avoid complications
She never kept the same address
In conversation
She spoke just like a baroness
Met a man from China
Went down to Geisha Minor

But then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined

Perfume came naturally from Paris (naturally)
For cars she couldn't care less
Fastidious and precise

She's a killer queen
Gunpowder, gelatine

Drop of a hat she's as willing as
Playful as a pussy cat
Then momentarily out of action
Temporarily out of gas
She'll absolutely drive you wild, wild...
She's out to get you

She's a killer queen
Gunpowder, gelatine

Recommended at the price
Insatiable in appetite
Wanna try?
You wanna try."

The crowd erupted after I finished. All of them. The whole hall. Even the judges. My bunch clapped the loudest. The popular people couldn't pinch as many people as they wished, since everybody continued clapping, or slapping them in the face by accident. (Some were clapping so madly,  their arms were flying) As for Riven, he kept to himself & slinked off to a dark corner.

After the clapping died down & the popular people were left breathless, the judges announced the winner.

Musa smirked. I was certain she would win, but I was hopeful.

"& the winner of this battle is...... Flora St. Claire."

The moment that was announced, the crowd gasped & erupted into cheers. I nearly fainted, but Timmy & Aisha caught me. Musa dropped to her knees & began wailing like a baby. The popular people surrounded her, but Riven stood at sidelines.

Musa noticed Riven at the sidelines & gave him a hopeful to come comfort her, but walked over to me instead. That shocked Musa even more & she sobbed some more.

"That was... um... great," he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. Timmy & Tecna exchanged looks. Aisha got ready to swing a punch at him, just in case.

"Aren't you going to comfort Musa?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nah, I often find her a big crybaby anyways," he said softly so she couldn't hear. Biting his lip, he asked:

"CanIjoinyourgroup?"

We blinked. "What was that?" Timmy asked.

"Can I join your group?" he repeated clearly. The whole hall fell silent as eyes fell on him.

Last edited by Bloodstained_Souls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:08 am

Musa welled up in tears & ran off, crying. Helia marched over & yanked me by the arm.

"You're coming with me. Riven, follow," he hissed. Then, he dragged me along, followed by the popular people & Riven. I gave my bunch the pleading look to follow behind from afar.

Throwing me against a wall, he pinned me down with Brandon's help. I struggled to get free. Bloom went for Riven.

"You! You were suppose to support Musa. Your love. Your girlfriend. & what do you do?! You join that loser & her lame bunch," Bloom shouted, pointing at me.

Riven kept his cool. "You're wrong. I actually don't love Musa. She's not my love & she's not my girlfriend," he stated.

"How dare you say that!" Stella screeched. Musa whimpered behind her like a baby.

"I dare because I can. I never loved Musa. You people always assumed it because she loves me. You people never considered how I felt & were always pushing me with her," Riven said.

"B-B-But you liked me, r- r-right? That still c-considers as you being my boyfriend..." Musa said in a shaky voice.  

"Sorry. I despise you. You were such a wonderful girl back then. Now, you're attitude changed. You're a selfish, cocky girl who is conceited & mean."

"I-I can change back to my old persona-" Musa choked on her words. Riven shot her down.

"Too late. I don't like how you are. & I never will."

I watched as I continued to struggle in Helia's grasp. Brandon pressed down on my shoulder hard.

Riven's words sent Musa into hysterics. She suddenly look like a demon. Her eyes seem to glow yellow as a volcano exploded on her head.  

She grabbed a whip from Krystal & brought it down on my leg. I cried. The lash stung. & it gave me a gash. I could see my bunch run off to the office.

"You shall suffer my wrath!" Musa screamed madly. Riven tried to break of Sky's grasp on him to stop her, but Sky chained Riven's wrist to the nearest wall.

More lashes rained down on me. I was sobbing like a simpering baby. Musa got ready to hit me again.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrists & force her on to the ground as she used her foot to hold Musa down on the floor. Aisha made sure her high heels dug into Musa's back(making her scream in pain).

"Let her go," Principal Faragonda said steely. Brandon & Helia muttered something & loosened their grip on me. Tecna busied herself with Riven's chain. Timmy was lying on top of the boxes above me, slingshot & stones in hand.

"All of you. To my office. Timmy, Tecna, take Flora to the medical wing. Now." Principal Faragonda ordered. The popular people trudged off. Aisha had taken the whip away & chained Musa's hands together with the chain they used on Riven.

As for me, I collapsed in a heap as Tecna & Timmy rushed over to my side.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:48 am

We followed Principal Faragonda to her office. I stuck my hands in my pockets & glared at the floor. Musa was still wailing like a kid. I start wondering how we even ended up together as friends.

"Riven, Aisha, please tell me what happened. I only saw the part of Musa whipping Flora," Faragonda said, glaring at the popular people. They squirmed under her gaze.

"Well.... After the Battle of the Voices, Helia pulled Flora & Riven out to the hallway. Riven.... He..." Aisha paused, not knowing what to say.

"I told Musa exactly what I thought of her & she went hysterical. Then, she took her anger out on Flora by... Principal, you know what happened next. It starts with a painful 'W'," I continued for Aisha.

Principal Faragonda nodded. "Oh lies! Musa didn't take here anger out on Flora! Flora mocked Musa! It was Flora's own fault!" Stella screeched like a mad parrot. She hid a smirk.

The rest of the popular people nodded. Principal Faragonda raised an eyebrow. Aisha looked like she wanted to punch Stella's teeth out.

"Well..... There was a CCTV there, right? Go check it, with the audio," I suggested. Principal Faragonda pulled out a remote & a TV rolled out from the wall.

We watched the tape & when it was over, she addressed the popular people. "Go to detention. Here are your slips. I shall write to your parents & say that you have been expelled," Faragonda said, handing them the detention slips. The popular people grumbled & groaned as they headed out. Ms. Griselda, the strict, no-nonsense Principal's assistant, followed behind closely.

"Thank you, Aisha & Riven. Go visit Flora, now," Faragonda suddenly smiled at us. We smiled back politely, nodded & went to the nurse's office.

"How is she, Nurse Ofelia?" Timmy asked. I looked at Flora. Poor girl. She was bandaged from head to foot.

"Well, Timmy, she has a broken arm, gashes all over her body, bruises everywhere & there is a possibility she broke her nose," the Nurse told my boyfriend.

"How long will she stay in hospital for?" I asked as I heard an ambulance outside.

"I can't say for sure, Tecna. Maybe a month or two for treatment & another month or two for recovery," Nurse Ofelia assumed.

"IS SHE GOING TO BE ALRIGHT?!?" the voice of Riven boomed.

Last edited by Bloodstained_Souls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 am

The other patients in the room woke up & flew out of their beds quickly. "Where's the fire?" One asked.

Aisha whacked Riven on the head. "Shut up! You're not suppose to scream in hospitals, so don't scream in the infirmary either!" She hissed.

Nurse Ofelia went to give Riven a good lecture while Timmy, Aisha & I sat next to Flora. She still lay motionless & her breathing was difficult. Must be the broken nose.

"But will she be okay?" Riven asked. Nurse Ofelia nodded.

"Yes, but she'll have scars."

"Will they heal?" Riven asked hopefully.

The nurse glared at him. "You know pretty well that only wounds heal & scars remain, right? So no, they won't heal," she said. Suddenly, her eyes opened as she read the heart scanner.

"Oh dear..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"She just fell into a coma."

"Flora!"

Who is it? Go away....

"Flora!"

I struggled to open my eyes. I saw the nurse's office. I saw Tecna, Timmy, Aisha & Riven.

"Guys?" I croaked. Then I saw me - held in Riven's arm.

"How is it possible? She wasn't hit on the head!" Tecna cried.

"I-I don't know..." Nurse Ofelia began, her face paler than a ghost.

"How are we going to tell her parents?" Aisha asked, holding back the tears.

Tell them what?

"Just ring them up. & bring the Principal."

Mom, Dad & Miele flew through the door. Everyone looked up.

"Mom! Dad!" I cried, running to them. But instead of running into them, I ran through them.

Am I... Dead?!?

"I am sorry, Mr & Mrs. St. Claire. But... Flora is... In a coma..." Principal Faragonda said.

The truth fell on my family & I like a trailer. Mom & Dad teared up. I sat down next to me.

Miele looked up & her eyes opened. Could she see me?

While Principal Faragonda led my family & the bunch to her office for a talk with the hospital staff, Miele came & sat next to me & my body.

"Flora, is that you?" She suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:12 am

I jumped. Quickly, I grasped my ghostly hand onto Miele's shoulder.

"You-You can... See me?" I gasped, my voice seemed to echo through the room.

"Well.... Yeah. What happened?" Miele asked.

"Um... Problem with those popular people. Ya know?" I replied.

"Yeah."

"You'll visit me everyday, right? With Mom... & Dad... Aisha... All of them?"

"Yeah."

Mom opened the door.

"Who are you talking to, Miele?"

"Flora," she replied honestly.

Mom & Dad just gave her a sad smile.

The ambulance people took me & my body to the hospital. Well, actually, I just sat on Dad's shoulder. Since I'm like a spirit, I was practically light without any weight.

Miele kept me company in the ambulance while Mom & Dad took the car.

As Dad registered my name into the hospital list, I explored the hospital & saw some things that a young person shouldn't see - Death. A young boy about 6 just drew his last breathe when I entered his room.

I sat next to him as the staff covered his body with a white cloth.

Is this my fate? Dying due to a broken friendship? Should I stay? What will happen if I stay? Will everything be the same as it use to be? Or will everything change? I pondered to myself as I stroked the boy's hair.

"You know...... Death isn't going to bring you happiness..." A voice suddenly came.

I turned & saw the young boy. His spirit, that is.

"Did I say those things out loud?" I asked.

"Not really. But I heard you. Ma'am, I used to curse myself when I found out I had leukemia. I always thought death would be better. It'll end my constant sufferings. But in the end, I didn't make anyone happy."

He turned to look at his body & I noticed his family crying. They were crying over his dead body.

"Live life as much as you can, Ma'am. I would suggest you visit your ward. You'll see that scene that'll tear your heart to pieces." With that, he walked up a flight of stairs & disappeared through a shiny door. Must be heaven.

I exited his room & found my ward. Mom, Dad & Miele had left to go home. Aisha had dance class that her Father won't let her miss unless it's emergency. Emergency in his opinion. Tecna & Timmy had a computer exam to take.

Sitting next to me, I sighed. I was practically abandoned now. Suddenly, the door flew open & Riven came in.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:09 am

I nearly got a heart attack. But he shut the door & put a pot — yes, a pot — of orchids on the bedside table. Then, he walked to my body & began whispering into my ear.

Pursing my lip, I walked through Riven & sat on the other side of the bed. He was telling me things would be okay. That the popular people have been expelled & the police were dealing with them. He hoped that I will come back soon.

Then, much to my surprise, he kissed me — or my body — on the lip & ran off. I sat there, staring after him. He...... Likes me?

At around 8 p.m., my family & the gang came in. They were surprised to see the pot of orchids there as they put down a bouquet of roses. I don't think I've seen anyone give a pot of flowers to a patient either.

Riven came again the next day. This time, he brought another pot. But this time, it was a pot of sunflowers. He had something orange under his arm.

After he put down the pot, he shook out that orange thing, which turned out to be a blanket, moved the white sheet aside, & covered me with the orange blanket.

"Hey Flora. I decided to give you an orange blanket so that you'll recover quickly. The Feng Shui book says so. I'll come back tomorrow & put a clean one for you, bye!" He said to me & kissed me on the cheek this time. He bolted out the door soon after.

I sat in the bed, getting ready to lie next to me. I watched the heart monitor. Seemed okay. But something was wrong — why was my heart beating faster.

I may be a ghost, but I can still handle things. I pressed for a nurse & felt my body's forehead. Fever.

A nurse hurried in & screamed for the doctor. & my family. I...... Was suffering from a high fever & pharyngitis.

"This medicine injection may — or may not — be successful. If yes, she'll stay alive. If no, to heaven she goes.

My family burst into tears. I did too. I mean, this was a life & death situation.

Last edited by Bloodstained_Souls on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 am

I felt my body's head. Hot. About 39° or 40°C. Who knew spirits had such sensitive skin? My fingers burned when I made contact with my body's skin.

"Don't you worry. I'll have you back to normal again. & I will make sure I live," I mumbled to myself.

The gang arrived at 4 p.m. with Riven. He was carrying a picnic basket for some reason. He took out a tiny pot of basil & changed my blanket. Still orange, but a fresh one.

My heart was still bearing quite fast, but it had slowed down, compared to yesterday. I made sure my body was hydrated every 30 minutes & medicine was injected after food supplements were injected.

So far, I seem to be okay. & I'm really hoping to get back into my body I haven't actually bathed & I feel disgusting.

Mom & Dad waited anxiously as the doctor came to come back with the results. Good news — I live. Bad news — They don't know when I'll wake up. But I know when I want to wake up. I'll wake up from my coma this Saturday.

Wednesday went by, Thursday went by, Friday went by, the pots of plants & bouquets of flowers increased massively & Saturday came. I yawned, sat up in bed & smiled at myself. I was leaving the spirit world. I kissed the place goodbye & lay myself back into my body.

I sat up. I didn't notice the doctor come in.

"Flora!" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:04 am

I looked up. "Morning, Doctor," I replied.

He screamed for the nurses & gave me a quick check-up. Then, he called Mom. He called Dad. He called the school(& it's Saturday!) he called Principal Faragonda.

Pretty soon, those he called rushed in to my room, screaming "Flora!!"

"Morning, everyone. Please don't scream in the hospital," I replied calmly. They stopped & stared at me. Then they looked looked at each other.

After much confusion, I finally got permission to go out to lunch with my family. Mom & Dad took me & my gang out to a wonderful lunch to celebrate my waking up from the coma.

They ordered fish & chips, chicken spaghetti, burgers & pizza with a couple of jars of coke.

"Here's to celebrate Floras waking up," Aisha said, raising her glass. Everyone around the table cheered & gave a toast.

I blushed. All the fuss for nothing!

At 4 O' clock sharp, they dropped me off at the hospital. "Bye Mom, bye Dad! Bye. Aisha,  Tecna, Timmy & Miele!" I called, waving. They waved back & disappeared around the bend.

I turned & smashed into someone's chest. "I-I'm sorry...." I began, when a muscular voice cut me off. "It's alright. Are you okay, Miss?"

"Yes..." I mumbled. Then, I looked up into a pair of dark, grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:13 am

I blinked. "Uh......" I stalled dumbly.

"I'm Roy Austins. & you are...?" He smiled, helping me up.

"Flora. Flora St. Claire. Are you a patient or... Visiting?" I stuttered.

"Patient. I was suffering from a mild dengue case. You?"

"Patient. I just woke up from a coma," I said as I dusted my skirt.

"Well, Lora, I'll see you around then," he smiled that dazzling smile & left me feeling woozy as he left.

"Oh no... My heart's still beating wildly..." I mumbled when I bumped into someone again. This time, it was Riven. My heart beat faster than ever.

"Oh, hi, Flora. You're up? Awake?" He asked.

"Y-Y-Yeah," I stammered.

"Well, I'm glad you're awake," he said & pulled me into a hug. My eyes flew out of their sockets & he ran off.

I sat on my bed, smelling a posy of violets when a knock came.

"Come on!" I called.

Someone opened the door & said, "Hi, Lora."

My poor heart leaped & I looked up.

"Hi Roy. What-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Visiting you. I brought a friend. Come in, Nex!" He went to the door & ushered someone in.

"Come on, Flora. How could you like 2 people?!" I asked myself.

Roy's friend came in & that stupid beating thing in my chest hammered crazily.

"Hello, Lora. I'm Nex," said the guy with hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:47 am

Oh my winx. This is amazing and it just gets better and better. MORE, MORE, MORE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks, Ashley. But you'll need to post something before I can update every chapter. Mr. Green

"Stupid heart, why are you beating so much..."

I blushed at the nickname. "It's Flora," I corrected.

He shrugged. "Lora sounds cute. So, how do you do, F-Lora?" He smiled, stressing the "F"as he extended his hand for me to shake.

"Very unwell, thank you. & how do you do, kind sir?" I snorted as I rolled my eyes.

"Ah... Quite a character, eh? I'm fine, you're welcome," he laughed. I raised an eyebrow.

He looked down. I still haven't shaken his hand yet.

"I don't have poison on my hand, ya know?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes again. Jerk.

As I lay in bed, thoughts flooded into my head.

"Have you fallen for 3 boys, Flora?"
"Are you sure about your feelings for Riven?"
"Are you sure you're head over heels for Roy?"
"Are you sure you like Nex?"

I turned & tried to sleep on the matter, but ended up tossing & turning instead. Finally, I dozed off into a light, restless sleep. Somehow, nightmares got entangled in my dream .

I sat on the grass, taking in the view of the mountain landscape & enjoying the cheerful atmosphere.

"Hey, Beautiful."

I turned around & saw Roy. He smiled at me. Just as I was running into his arns, a voice addressed ne from behind.

"Hi, Flora."

I turned & saw Riven. He gave his signature smirk & held his arms open for me to embrace. I took a doubtful step towards him.

"Ehy, Lora."

Nex crossed his arms & smiled.

They all advanced towards me.

"Come on, Beautiful," Roy said.
"Please don't leave me, Flora," Riven begged.
"Let me shower you with all the love one could give, Lora," Nex offered.

Taking a step back, I pursed my lips. "Who should I choose?"

"Pick me," Roy ordered.
"Pick me," Riven said.
"Pick me," Nex pleaded.

I got nervous. This was getting out of hand.I don't know who to choose!

I retreated, but they strode towards me.

"PICK ME!!!!!!!" all 3 of them thundered.

Gasping, I sat up. I was panting as if I had ran the Spartan Race while suffering an asthma attack. Sweat dripped off my forehead & I fell back on my pillow.

This love triangle was driving me insane!

The next day, Riven visited, carrying a pot of lilies.

"Hi Flora!" he called, pushing the door open with his foot.

"Hi Riven," I said, sounding very unenthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:07 pm

I know but i think you can post every 24 hours if no one replies. Anyways great part and i can't wait to read more. You are so talented. I can totally imagine this as a series in TV. bounce
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: What's going on?   Love struck EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 6:13 am

Yeah, but update times vary. I'm the impatient kind & wish that time flies faster for me to update. Mr. Green

Thank you! I can't imagine it on TV. People will bash me up for pairing the most imperfect team together.

Riven, Roy & Nex's P.O.V down below. The first stanza is Riven's, next is Roy & the last is Nex.

"Hi Riven."

I glanced back at her. Why did she sound so upset? I set the pot of lilies down on the floor & opened a window. Sunlight streamed into the stuffy room.

"What's the matter?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nothing."

She tried to force a smile, but her phone beeped. She looked at the screen & scowled.

I raised an eyebrow. What was going on?

"Hey, Beautiful!" I messaged her. I was literally head over heels for this charming, beautiful lady. Her smile was brighter than anyone I've ever seen!

"What do you want." Ouch! Harsh reply.

"Would you like me to visit you later?" I was really looking forward to seeing her again. Or make a date with her. Or something! Anything to see her again.

"No." Double ouch.

"Um... How about tomorrow then?" I was now desperate to see her.

"No." Triple ouch.

"Well, when would you like me to see you?"

"I don't know. But definitely not today or tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Stop asking me. It's none of your business." Quadruple ouch.

I flung my phone onto the bed. What's going on?

I hummed, smelling a bunch of daisies. I can't wait to see that beautiful angel. She makes my day.

Pushing open the door, I sang out. "Good morning, Lora!! ~"

She was standing by the window. The sunlight came in & her hair shone brightly. I stopped in my tracks.

"Hi Nex." she said. I walked over & gave her the daisies.

"For you," I announced. She took the flower & put it in a vase on the bedside table.

"Thanks." she muttered.

I was hoping she would thank me better. "Aren't you going to give me a thank you kiss?" I suggested hopefully.

"No. I'm not a kissing machine who sells kisses unwillingly."

"Oh..." I mumbled, quite disappointed. Then, I noticed a pot of lilies on the floor.

'"Lora, who brought that?" I asked, bending down to look at the flower. The pollen flew into my nose & I sneezed. "AAA-TCHOOOOOO!!!"

"A friend brought it for me. Bless you. The box of tissue is on the table."

"Is it a guy or a girl?" I asked, wiping my nose.

"Does it matter?" She turned & I saw the faraway look in her eyes.

"I guess.... Not. I'll see you around. Bye."

With that, I turned & stomped out the door. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:44 am

Wow. Fairytastic I can't wait to read the next part.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Love struck 2z7kjh2

Love struck YFwPZ
Love struck 62GAF

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:49 am

Lol Lol Fairytastic?

I sat on my bed. I had no heart to see Riven, Roy or Nex. Why did they have to come into my life?

The door opened & Riven came in, much to my dismay. This time, he brought in chrysanthemums.

"Good morning. I'll be off now," Riven muttered.

"Wait," I said as I grabbed his hand. He turned around & raised an eyebrow. I blushed at this, but decided to have a cup of tea with him in the cafe.

"Can we talk over coffee?"

He waited patiently as I arranged my drips where people won't trip over it.

"So..." he pushed his spoon into his bowl of Nasi Lemak*. "...What do you want to talk about?" he asked & lifted a bit of rice with sambal* into his mouth.

I stirred my wanton noodles* to mix the sauce together.

"Well... How did you get money to buy all those giant pots of flowers?" I asked, lifting my fork.

Riven drank a gulp of syrup bandung* to ease the burn of sambal.

"My Aunt runs a floral & gift shop. I work there whenever the school holidays roll in. Especially November & December. She wants to get rid of the flowers quickly so they won't freeze in the winter storms. So, she was pretty happy when I wanted pots of flowers. She had too many extras, she told me."

"Why do you bring orange colored flowers & blankets all the time? The doctor said you wanted him to paint my room orange too."

He grinned stupidly. "Well... Orange is the colour of joy or something. It helps people to heal faster."

"Right..." I mumbled.

"It's 4 O' clock already?" Riven asked.

I looked at the clock. "10 more minutes."

"I have to go. My mother will get mad if I return later than 4:05 p.m. since we have to go to my Grandma's place & all," he stood up & turned to go.

"Bye!" he smiled.

"Bye!" I blushed.

5 minutes after Riven left, Roy & Nex barged into my room.

"Hello...?" I raised an eyebrow at their rudeness.

"Hello yourself. We saw what happened. You refused to meet me so you can hang out with that guy?" Roy hollered.

"Which guy?"

"Mr. Purple-hair guy!" Nex growled.

I pressed a button on the side of the bedside table as I stood up.

"So, you guys are jealous?" I asked.

They both exploded & grabbed my arms.

"You're coming with us!" They hissed menacingly.

Side note:

Nasi Lemak: A Malayian delicacy. Only available here in Malaysia.
Sambal: A spicy sauce that is made of chili peppers & spices. It goes well with a lot of Malaysian dishes, especially Nasi Lemak.
Wanton Noodles: A Chinese dish. Noodles with dumplings.
Syrup Bandung: A Malay drink made of syrup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love struck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love struck   Love struck Empty

Back to top Go down

Love struck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next