Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19
Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 2z7kjh2

Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 YFwPZ
Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 62GAF

Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:10 pm

(Oh, right. I'll just play the Drama Queen.)

With a wave, Zephyr fluttered off to the palace she stays at, since her Mum, a dove, is a servant there. The palace, with it's strong stone & earth palace wall ( lined with vines & creepers on the inside), stood sturdily in the middle of the whole of Pixie Hollow.

Bears & leopards stood guard at the front gate as sharks & piranhas swam in the moat. Grass carpets lined the floors & swirls of fireflies provided light.

"No! You may not, repeat NOT, have moi's necklace!"
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

Fairy XP : 12

Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 TZLa8

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 pm

{{we must play all the Charas....

"Hey mom! I'm home!", Scarlet said as she open the front door. She immediately flew to her room and put away her bag. She sighed as she lie on her bed and check her phone. 
"Honey, I'm gonna go out for a while! Bye!"
She heard the door closed. She sighed. "Without school and friends my life's boring!", she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Zephyr flew into the palace & aw her mother, the dove named Carmen, & almost upset the pail of clothes she had in her wings. Carmen smiled as she watched her adopted daughter fly off in a hurry to her quarters that was at the South Wing.

"Got a lot of homework today?" Carmen asked, setting the basket down to wipe her sweat. Zephyr nodded. A lot of art homework.

Carmen continued with her work while Zephyr zipped past the Blossoming Gardens, the Central Courtyard, the Grand Ballroom, the King's Court, the Queen's Royal Underwater Gallery & Princess Yona's bedroom. She flew past Carmen's room & opened the green door on her left.

She set her bag down in the floor & lay in her bed. Without my Mum, Yona & friends, my life would be so boring! Zephyr smiled at her own thought.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Scarlet checked her phone for about five times. "No calls, no texts?! Ugh! Life is so boring!", she exclaimed. A bulb suddenly lightened up her brain. "How about I just call her!!!", the brunette said. She picked up her phone and call Zephyr, "so how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:36 pm

The phone rang & Zephyr jumped, getting a heart attack. But the voice of Scarlet screaming into the phone assured her it was just her crazily loud friend who was probably very bored. Zephyr smiled to herself as she walked over to the table & picked up her line green phone.

"Hello, Scar! I'm fine. No, don't scream, I'm not deaf. So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Scarlet was delighted Zephyr answered her call. She immediately replied to her question. "Oopsie! I'm truly sorry, but, I got too excited when you answered my call! I'm so bored, I could die in minutes! Hey, can ya ask Princess if I could come over? Thanks!", she said.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 pm

Zephyr smiled & rolled her eyes. "Of course you can come. Yona & you are besties! She would absolutely love it if there were some smarty-pants to help her with her Maths homework! Did you see her crying over a question that asked: What is the area of a rectangle with a width of a & a length of b, with a smaller rectangle inside with a width of c & a lengthy of d?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:37 am

Scarlet was delighted. She then said, "That would be great! And stop talking about Math! It's killing me! Bye~" She then hanged up. She immediately carry her bag filled with her unfinished home works and went to the palace. A while later, she arrived in front of the palace.

The place was made of gold, silver, and shells, and flowers. The tall silver gate with the watermark of the royal family faced her. On her left is a small house-like where a bald guard stays. He decides if the person is worthy enough to enter the palace.

"Who are you", a guard ask.

"I'm Scarlet, the head cheerleader of Magic High. I'm one of Yona's BFF!", she replied.

"What's the password? And it's 'Princess Yona'.", said the guard.

Scarlet sighed. She doesn't want to repeat the secret password of the palace. She thinks it was too stupid! "Hey, stupid bald guard!", she said.

The guard sighed and let her in. What she said was correct. "Hey, stupid bald guard!" is the password. He pressed a button and the gates automatically opened.

Scarlet flew inside and look for Yona. "Oh Yona!!! Yona!!!", she said.

{{p.s: can you PM me the characters you're gonna claim? I updated the list.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 am

(Once I get on the computer. Using phone now.)

Zephyr was sitting in Yona's room, smiling to herself ara very frustrated Yona. She was crying & groaning about Maths & how she hated her beautiful red hair because she couldn't tame it properly. Zephyr walked over to Yona & was about to offer her some help when a knock on the door got her attention.

Throwing it open, she was delighted to see Scarlet. "Scar!" She cried. Then, lowering her voice, Zepgyr asked, " Did you have to go through that bald guard & his password?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:53 am

((Thankies! I'm passing my form sometime today.

Scarlet smiled as the door opened. She was waiting for a long time, and has to knocked seven times. Surprised as it was Zephyr, she greeted her with care. "Oh Zephyr! How's it been? Well, of course your fine! I just asked you earlier!", she said. She was nervous, being the first time to walk into the princess' bedroom. She was worried Zephyr find her weird and avoid her. She then spotted Yona, and greeted her with delight. "Yona! Yona! Are you okay?", she asked. Her phone suddenly rang, she answered her waiting call. 

"Um... Hello, mom?", she asked. The signal is very weak.

"Oh! Honey, sweetie! I asked the queen if you could stay in the palace, and she said that it's okay! Your stuff will be sent there soon!"

"What?!"

"The signal is weak here! Bye!"

The call was cut. She was staying in the palace for some unknown reason. Looks like destiny is star making the first step.

{{let's jump to the destiny part! If you don't have some ideas how, here's one: the head maid asks her to clean the queen's room, for she doesn't know the queen is handling some "important meeting." Then she overhears it! That's just a suggestion, so you could change the way.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 am

(Okies!!!)

Zephyr went out to the washroom so she could let Yona & Scarlet catch up. The very moment she came out, a maid rushed to her. The maid said that the Queen had requested her to take some stuff from her room to Yona. Zephyr nodded & flew there immediately.

Creeping up to the door, she saw it was ajar. Zephyr peeped in & noticed that the Queen was having an important meeting with the Destiny Fairies who told the future. Tht was when she overheard something she shouldn't hear.

"My Queen, destiny is telling me that your servant's adopted daughter, Zephyr, will be reunited with someone who bores her soon. It is important tht YOU find your who it is because that will bring the kingdom & Zephyr power," the green Destiny fairy said.

"How will that bring us power?" the Queen asked.

"That is for you to find out. But Zephyr will b involved in some fights for life & we must go now," the red Destiny fairy said.

"Oh, alright. Goodbye," the Queen said. All 7 of the rainbow coloured Destiny fairies disappeared. The Queen began to walk towards the door & Zepyr panicked. She rushed behind te huge heavy drapes & hid there. As soon as the Queen went away, she shot off to find Scarlet.

"Scarlet! I need to talk to you privately! In my room!" Zephyr said telepathically.

Last edited by Musa_Eyre on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:17 am

Scarlet was answering their Math home works. A pile of paper filled with her computations was right there to her left, but still, she hasn't answered one single number. It was pretty hard. She thought she couldn't handled it. But then, she remembered how to solve it. She, again, wrote down her computations on a blank paper and finally answered the first question.

"Scarlet! I need to talk to you privately, in my room!"

She heard a voice calling. She noticed that it was very familiar. Finally, she recognized that it was Zephyr's.

"Yona, er, Princess Yona, I would like to excuse myself as I heard a voice calling my name. It instructed me to go to her room, and I, Scarlet, thought that it was Zephyr's voice who called me. Perhaps she has something important to tell", Scarlet said. She let her inner self get the most of it.

Scarlet was given the permission. She then flew outside Yona's room. She saw a maid carrying a big box, and thought that she knew where Zephyr's room is. She then asked the maid herself, and found out that she thought right.

"Fly straight, then you'll arrive at the center of this floor. Then, turn right; turn right again and fly straight ahead. Then, turn left. Finally, you'll arrive at Maid's Room 203", the maid instructed.

Scarlet nodded and follow the maid's instructions.

Last edited by #WinxClub on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Zephyr paced up & down the floor of her room as she waited for Scarlet to arrive in her room. By now, she was worried because she hasn't told Scarlet where & which room was her room.

"What if she gets lost?" Zephyr pondered.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:42 am

Scarlet was at the center of the floor. She followed just what the helpful maid instructed, she turned right. Turning right again, she almost forgot where and which Zephyr's room is. She remembered the next step, flying straight ahead. After that she turned left. She finally arrived in front of many maid's room. She had forgotten which number of the maid's room she was looking for. She hold her chin as she tries to remember it.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 am

Zephyr opened her room door & flew out, hoping she would be able to meet Scarlet on her way out. The castle was huge & anyone could get lost.

"Scarlet? You here?" She called, turning around a corner.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:34 am

Scarlet was looking for Zephyr's room. Instead of trying to remember, she just continue searching. Finally, while searching, she remembered Zephyr's room number. Oh! That's right! Room 203 is hers!, she thought. Right around the corner, she then saw a door opening, carved on it are the numbers 203. She heard Zephyr's voice coming from there. The maid is right! It's Zephyr's room!, she thought again. She immediately flew there, and faced her. "I am here, your majesty. What would you like to tell me?", she bowed. She smirked as she tease her best friend forever.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:01 pm

(Secret Fashiom Show results are out. I'm the last. 4th place. )

Zephyr boiled as she went red at Sacrlet's snipe remark. She blinked for a moment & hurriedly pushed Scatlet into her room, shutting her door behind her quickly.

"Shh! Not so loud! The Queen may be after me!" Zephyr hissed.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:37 am

{{Even if you didn't win first place, at least you got an award.... Congrats!

Scarlet was indeed surprised by the fact she learned. She didn't believe her. After Zephyr?! Huh?! Oh..... She must be pranking me! Think you can prank me, huh, Zephyr? Well, you failed!, she thought. Finally, she spoke her mind. "Come on, Zephyr! We're teenagers, we're supposed to be responsible and mature," she told her.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:48 am

(Thanks! I really liked your dress, but you didn't post the rest.)

Zephyr rolled her eyes in annoyance. Sh had no time to listen to Scarlet's ridiculous talk about pranking her. It was an emergency & she did not want to waste daylight.

"I'm not pranking you! Just now before I could enter the Queen's room, I overheard her speaking to the Destiny Fairies & I will be reunited with some brat who bores me!" Zephyr said & explained whatever she heard to Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:20 am

(Thanks a lot, my schedule was a complete disaster then, so I don't have time to finish it. I sacrificed the competition for a very important thing.)

Scarlet was surpsised yet she still didn't believe. She thought of something that she could throw right back to Zephyr's face. There is a 50% chance she is lying, and another 50% chance that she's telling the truth.

"Oh, really? Then, I guess I overheard them too and the 'destinies' told her that 'I will be reunited with my lost brother!", she teased.

"My half heart believes you, and the other didn't. Any proofs?", she told her.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:25 pm

(Exams?)

Zephyr cringed & frowned. At that exact moment, the sound of footsteps could be hear, tapping along the empty hallway & getting closer & closer to Zephyr' room.

"Quick! Hide!" Zephyr screeched, pushing Scarlet underneath hr four-poster bed. The Queen opened the door & looked surprised to see Zephyr bending under the bed.

"Um...What are you doing?" she asked.

"Oh, your Majesty! I was trying to reach for a book I have dropped under my bed," Zephyr lied.

"I'll give you a hand. Gua-" she began.

"Oh, no, it's okay! I got it! So why have you come?" Zephyr said quickly.

"Yes, right. May I ask you, who bores you the most?"

"Um...Jacob? I don't know. Why?"

"Oh, nothing!" The Queen hurried out & Zephyr bolted her door before pulling Scarlet out.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:49 am

"Woah!"

The queen pushed Scarlet out. She was indeed shocked and confused. She didn't know the queen has some bad sides, too. She tried to open the door, but failed. She knew that they are talking about something private there. She pushed herself to the door as she tried to hear what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 am

(Um...Zephyr pushed Scarlet under the bed.)

Zephyr made sure that the Queen was far away as she opened the door. With that, she turned to Scarlet, & said in a voice that sounded like "I told you so", "See what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:09 am

"What was that?!"

Scarlet said in confusion. Indeed, for her it was very confusing. She heard a voice, not so familiar to her.

"Did you heard that? It said, 'She's telling the truth, Zephyr will be reunited with a human who bores her'," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Zephyr looked at Scarlet. "Are you sure you're okay? I was telling you, the Queen said I was to be reunited with some brat who makes me bored. Maybe it's Jacob? Ugh! I hate him!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}   Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixie Dust {{1x1 with Musa}}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next