Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write All The Fun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Administrator
Mystique

Fairy XP : 12
winxclub - Write All The Fun! 2z7kjh2

winxclub - Write All The Fun! YFwPZ
winxclub - Write All The Fun! TZLa8

winxclub - Write All The Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Summer Contest:
Write All The Fun!
  Dear members,

As you all know, summer is here! To celebrate this, I say we have a contest! Any member can join, even staffs. There are so many prizes only available for members.

1st Place Awards:

2nd Place Awards:

3rd Place Awards:

Of course, you may take them all or not... The choice is in your hands!

The requirements for your story are the following:
Must have at least 200 words
Must be related to the Winx
The plot must be connected to summer
Roxy must be there

Your amazing stories must take place before Tritanus was defeated! The transformation can be Sirenix or another transformation of choice, even fan made! But, if it is a fan made transformation, be sure to explain how they look (or just put up a picture), and how it defers from the other transformations. Your OC's are welcomed too.

If any of you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me. Please pass the form here.

Deadline is on July 10, 2015!

Good luck to everyone!

Code:
Name:
Story Title:
Story:

Best Regards,
#WinxClub | Phebie | The Founder

Last edited by #WinxClub on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:09 am

You can now pass your form even if you haven't finished your entry yet. Please put "In Progress" in the "story title" and "story," only if you haven't finished it yet.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:18 am

Name: #WinxClub
Story Title: Withering Flower
Story: Withering Flower

Flora knew it from the start. As a nature fairy, she has connections with summer fairies and astronomy fairies. The prophecy will soon come true.

~Three weeks earlier~

"The summer is in," Musa sang a low note.

"To the beach, here we come!" Bloom shot back.

"Playing in the waves, building sand castles—Oh, how joyful it is!" Stella shined as she played her guitar.

"Just lying under the sun!" Aisha sang as she rocked her drums.

"Because this season is all about fu-u-un!" Tecna hit the notes perfectly.

The Winx were performing on stage in The Frutti Music Bar, doing free performances for Roxy and her dad. Flora, however, is not performing with the Winx on stage. There were some unknown circumstances that happened to Flora, convincing the Winx to let her chill for a while.

Flora was at the right side of the bar, watching her dearest friends rock the stage.

“ Summer!
A season for happiness to take over,
And fill our lives with rainbows and merriment, 
Splashes and laugher, we can always hear,
Because summer has arrived!

"Hey," Helia hand her a shake.

"Thanks, Helia," Flora couldn't look at his eyes.

"The other girls are performing on stage an—"

"I know, I know"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Helia," Flora was playing with her shake.

"They told me there was these 'unknown circumtances' that happened to you," Helia sat with her.

"Woah, woah, woah! Helia! Get back to work!" Klaus, Roxy's father and the owner of the bar, gestured Helia to go to the mini bar to get some drinks. He gave Helia his scariest death glare.

"We'll continue this talk later, Flora," Helia said as he got up and went to the mini bar.

Flora sighed. No one will understand her. She doesn't belong here! She needs to go back to somewhere where she belongs, her home! She has to go back to Linphea! She stood up and ran to somewhere hidden... No one has to witness her as she go back to her home planet, or else her trip will be postponed!

She arrived at a hidden place, the so-called "dump."

"Oh! How silly of me!" Flora face palmed herself.

"I can't go back to Linphea without my teleport wings, and my fairy transportation level passed Believix!" she sighed.

Then, out of nowhere, a book fell on her head. Flora stumbled back, the book was very thick and it hit her head. She immediately fainted because of the pain she had received. A minute later, she woke up.

"Ouch...." she massaged her head. Seeing the book on her left, her eyes were filled with curiosity. She searched the surface area of the book inch by inch, then she opened it.

"Arcadix is a powerful transformation only for the best nature fairies. This is one of the most special transformation, as it has the power of Arcadia who is the first fairy to ever flew. This unlocks your soul spirit, the most powerful part of yourself you haven't unlocked yet. When this level is reached, you are just as powerful as the half of the dragon flame," Flora read the book.

"To earn this level, you must leave your friends and your dearest family and go to the forbidden planet and prove yourself worthy of such great power," she continued.

Realizing this journey is heart-breaking, she closed the book and stood up. She carried it with her as she went back to The Frutti Music Bar. She finally arrived casted an arrow that hit the bull's eye.

She was just gone for ten minutes, and the Winx were looking very worried. They already had searched the whole place!

"There she is!" Roxy pointed at her as the crowd continued the fun.

The Winx rushed to her.

"Flora! Where have you been? We looked everywhere for you!" Stella sighed and sighed, she's very tired.

"The important thing is she's here now," Bloom hugged her.

The others soon joined the hug. It took five minutes before they broke their special and sweet moment.

"Hey, that's a big book you have there!" Aisha noticed.

"Oh! Ummm......." Flora tried to hide her secret, but she was never good at hiding anything!

"So that's why you're gone! You went to the library to borrow some books!" Tecna hit the wrong spot.

"Yes! Yes!" Flora nodded cheerfully, knowing that Tecna helped her hide the truth.

"What's it about?" Roxy asked curiously.

"Uh...." Flora felt sweat dropped from her forehead to her hand. "Nature! Yes, nature!" she answered. "I'm gonna go back to our home and rest, I feel a bit tired. It was hard finding such a rare book in a big library," she made her way as she wave her right hand, signaling she is leaving.

As soon as Flora can't here a sound of what the other Winx members were saying, Musa announced, "she's acting weird."

Meanwhile, Flora arrived at their house. She missed all the fun she ever wanted. She sat on the pink couch, trying to comfort herself.

"This also unlocks a guardian. She will guide as a spirit along your genuine journey," she read out load.

"It's a blue spirit with the power of rock. When the two of you combine, you can control the whole earth," she continued.

Suddenly, she remembered the quest.

Should she go and seek for such great power, or should she stay and have fun with her friends?

"It can change the fate of the world, a person, everything. Only if wished," the letters in the book were written with blood.

"Change the fate of everything?! This is it! Crystal might not seek for such great power! This is the answer to my problems, the perfect solution!" Flora gained hope and joy, she lightened up!

Of course she should! It can change the fate of the universe, after all.

"But, wait! Where's the forbidden planet?" she asked herself.

"There's gotta be something in this book that can help!"

She turned the page to see if there is something in her book that will help her. Then, out of nowhere, came a voice of a man. But, there's nobody there except Flora!

"To find the forbidden mountain: you shall seek for the shining archer, and it shall guide you to the right path," the voice boomed.

Flora was not surprised the book can talk, after all, it came from nowhere.

"The shining archer?! There's no shining archer! An-and how can it show me the right path when all it can do is point an arrow to the target then shoot!" a very distraught and helpless Flora almost tore the pages of the book!

What Flora don't know is she already knew the answer.

"Maybe the fairy of the shining sun can help me, the princess of Solaria herself can help me! After all, she always shine," she got herself an answer.

The question is, is it the right answer or not?

"Truly, this is the right answer!" Flora supported her choice.

Well, since she insists.

"I should go back to the music bar," she thought while holding her chin.

"Only stars can tell you the meaning," a guardian in pink arrived.

Unlike the Sirenix guardian, it's not a mermaid. It's a mermaid and a fairy at the same time! It's 5 inches tall.

"Huh? I thought my guardian is blue," said the confused nature fairy.

"What is your genuine journey?" the guardian asked.

"To change the fate of the world," Flora said as she looked at her guardian's eyes.

"Then gaining Arcadix is not your real journey," its voice echoed.

"So, so your my guardian for now until I gain Arcadix!" Flora realized.

"Correct."

"Can you help me find the forbidden planet with the forbidden mountain?"

"Of course I can, what is a guardian for when she does not help and support who she is guarding?"

"Right, right," Flora smiled, "now, where is it?"

"I will answer your question in a form of a riddle," the guardian smiled. "An area where every star lives, those who connect the shining dots, the answer they shall give, and the archer ready to perform."

Flora thought deep. About 16 and half minutes later, she solved the riddle.

"Ah!" Flora exclaimed, signaling she knows the answer. "Starmenia! That is where every astronomy fairy lives! The archer is a constellation, and the star it is pointing to shall give me my answer!" she found out.

But how will a star up high will give her the answer?

Last edited by #WinxClub on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19

winxclub - Write All The Fun! 62GAF

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Name: Musa_Eyre
Story Title: Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Story:

Spoiler:

*Sorry if it's mushy. I just came out with the idea randomly.*
Note: * Credits to Whitney Houston for the song "Where Do Broken Hearts Go?"! This was the song Musa was listening to in the story.
* Credits to Winx Club for the sone "One to One"! This was the song sang by Riven.

Last edited by #WinxClub on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the rightful credits!)
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:07 pm

5 days till voting! winxclub - Write All The Fun! 1984209996
Back to top Go down
Florafan
Fairy In Training
Florafan

Fairy XP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:04 am

No this sounds like my kinda contest! Shout out to everybody who actually wants Roxy to be known! Drool
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 am

Florafan wrote:
No this sounds like my kinda contest! Shout out to everybody who actually wants Roxy to be known! Drool

If you want to join the contest, just tell me. We can still move the deadline of the stories. winxclub - Write All The Fun! 2763612435
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:31 am

winxclub - Write All The Fun! Unclear_zpszshczyoa
We are sad to say that we are moving the deadline of stories from July 10 to August 10, as we do not have enough contest competitors. We are hoping that at least one of you will join so that there are sure to be owners of the three sets of prizes. Thank you and join now.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 am

Can I enter since the deadline has been moved and if so here is my story. It might not be that good but at least I tried.

Code:
Name: Winxgirl102
Story title: The unforgettable vacation
Story:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Minecraft girl winx
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:19 am

Im just gonna WRITE THIS STORY

Name: Minecraft girl winx
Story: Summer Blast (Get it lol)
Its the first day of Summer and Bloom, Musa, Stella, Aisha have decided that Tecna will be picking the activities and Tecna told them she had to "go" then Musa ran after Tecna cause she KNEW it wasnt the real Tecna Bloom then called Sky to see if he and the boys could pick them up Sky said yes but uh oh the trix are there (xD) Bloom then saw the trix "MAGIC WINX BUTTERFLIX" Bloom yelled Flora came back way too late Flora gasped and said "WHY NO PETAL BLAST" then her power glows then she turns into a fairy but no ordinary fairy she has (A Season 7 transformation)tynix she was amazed at how she got tynix but she had to save her freinds she whispered these words: "Oh why shal this happen oh sweet freinds wake up" Bloom and Stella were the first to wake Bloom then said "What happend" Flora then Awnsers "Well so we were here but then the trix showed up so I attacked then the next thing I know I earned tynix Bloom and Stella gasp they both said "Wow thats amazing Flora"   Flora then replies with "I know it was well astounding" Aisha and Musa then wake up they both say "Hey wheres Tecna" Bloom then replies "I dont know" then Sky shows up with a ring in his hand he then says while getting on his knees "Bloom will you marry me" Bloom then yells "OF COURSE" then a wedding ceromeny is today Sky and Bloom hug but then a WITCH shows up at the wedding then the Winx transform Bloom then yells "Guys dont fall for her tricks" then Musa was like "WAIT Bloom that witch sh-es my cousin" Bloom and the everyone were suprised Flora then said in rage of the lie Musa kept from then "UGH I HATE YOU MUSA YOU LI-" Bloom started to cry and say "What did she do Flora all she did was not tell us that ONE thing" Bloom then starts to run away Stella was like "Wait bloom Flora you did this" Flora then said "No I didnt you did" Stella then said "Wow WORST insult ever" In the forest bloom found she was sad that her freinds now hate eachother and back at the wedding Musa then sang (A song I made up) Why why do my freinds have to hate eachother no no no were the winx and Flora broke that bond no no no then Flora was like "UGH stop accusing me YOU started it" and were back to the forest Bloom's in then Bloom gets up with a look on her face that looks like a face of bravery she then says "I can do this I can do this" She then teleports herself to the wedding then at the wedding Bloom yells "EVERYBODY STOP THIS ARGUEING" Musa and Stella were amazed at how Bloom came back in a better mood Bloom then casts a peace spell on Flora (Cause she and Aisha are the only ones who arent arguing) Flora then shakes her head in a sight of her saying "MUHAHAHAHAHAA you wont destroy my dark power" Bloom then said "OH REALY STUPID FAKE"Stella then joined in just to cast a spell on the evil Flora Stella then says "LIGHT GENESIS" Flora then screamed but fainted Bloom then said "Wow this vacation was barely even a vacation" she also laughed a little. THE END.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training
hatsunemiku39

Fairy XP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:09 am

Name: hatsunemiku39
Title: The Fairy Best Fourth of July
Story:
The Winx and Roxy were relaxing on the beach next to Frutti Music Bar. "Are you guys excited for the annual Independence Day fireworks? I hear that Gardenia has some really beautiful ones." Bloom remarks.
"I would really love to see the flower-shaped ones." Flora says.
"Ooh, I love celebrations! Time for a fashion make-over!" Stella declares.
"Stella." Aisha groans.
"So-rry!" Stella rolls her eyeballs.
"Look! The water's turning green!" Roxy points to the water.
The Winx abruptly turn to look where Roxy was pointing. "Tritannus!" Bloom says, and, almost as if she had angrily summoned him, Tritannus appeared, along with the Trix. The Trix cackle.
"Looks like we weren't invited to the party." Icy complains.
"But neither was your sister, Bloom." Stormy sneers.
"Daphne?" Bloom exclaims. Tritannus summons a caged Daphne. Stormy eletrocutes Daphne. "Stop it! Let her go!" Bloom pleads.
"Too late! I already have the power I wanted! I shall first bring all of the people to their knees at my feet and conquer the Infinite Ocean!" Tritannus says with glory.
"Alright, girls, let's send these ugly monsters back into the sea where they belong!" Stella suggests.
"Winx Transform! Magic Winx! Sirenix!"
After transforming, Bloom attacks Icy. Icy swiftly dodges that attack and freezes Roxy in ice. Stormy electrocutes Tecna for a second and Tecna falls to the ground dazed. Stella attacks Stormy and knocks the latter to the ground. Aisha traps Tritannus in a Morphix cage, but he broke that easily. Morgana and Claus hearing the turmoil came out to see what the fight was all about. Morgana helps by attacking the Trix and Tritannus.
"Morgana!" The Winx exclaim in relief.
"Sorry pals, but you're going to get messy!" Claus warns and tosses smoothie cups full of juice at the Trix. The Trix's outfits were completely soiled.
"My wonderful dress!" Stormy exclaims.
"We'll get you next time!" Icy curses and the four evil-doers return to the sea, along with Daphne.
"Don't worry, Bloom, we'll definitely save your sister." Flora consoles. Bloom smiles in reply and casts an attack spell to break the ice covering Roxy.
"Winx! Are you guys alright!" Roxy asks.
"We will be as soon as Daphne is rescued. Now, time for the fireworks." Bloom declares.
"Yay! I love fireworks!" Stella chirps.
At night the fireworks exploded in various designs and colors. Flora admired the flower-shaped ones. Roxy loved the animal-shaped ones. There were also carrot-shaped ones that Kiko drooled at. Any Japanese would love the ones that looked like sushi, naruto fish cake and other Japanese delicacies. It was the best summer the Winx ever had.
The end.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:48 pm

The supposed-to-be closing of the contest was cancelled, due to some reasons. But, the contest is now officially closed! A new topic made only for voting is now opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write All The Fun!   winxclub - Write All The Fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

Write All The Fun!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1