Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
Administrator
Mystique

Fairy XP : 12
Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 2z7kjh2

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 YFwPZ
Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 TZLa8

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 am

Michelle was worried Apple found out she was peeking at her bedroom. She was worried Apple would be mad at her. She stopped peeking and hide from Apple, then peek again. She done it five times before stopping. She finally has the courage to show herself. "I'm sorry for peeking, I just wanted to look if Emily and you are there. Where have you been anyways?", she said.
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 62GAF

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:54 am

"Emily was jealous she couldn't hit the target & you were better than her. I tried to teach her but she didn't get it..." Apple sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:00 am

"So you were at the training field!", she exclaimed. She wanted to appear not worried, to be cool. She did want she wanted to, and ignored the Emily and her bow part; deep inside, she was worried how Emily reacted. She thought Emily need some practice on archery, and leave her some time alone . . . maybe she got some problems they can't know about.

"Apple, do you know the group of fairies called Winx Club?", she asked. She was thinking of creating a group. They already are good friends, so why not create a group? Michelle thought it would be great. She continued speaking, "Coz, I was thinking the four of us could create a group like that, but with a different name!"
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training
hatsunemiku39

Fairy XP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:20 am

Emily steadied her 8th arrow towards the target. She then fired it. It still missed slightly the center of the target. It made an even larger gash. She picked up a 9th and fired it, a 10th, a 11th, a 12th...
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:39 am

"Yes I have, but we can't copy 'em, can we?" Apple asked. She hated copycats, cheaters, bullies & nasty people.

(My dog died. It's so sad... :Cry: )
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training
hatsunemiku39

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:54 am

A 13th arrow, a 14th, a 15th, a 16th, a 17th....
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 am

"I think we can, but we're not copying them. Copying will be stealing. We won't copy the design of the logo, the name, their everything!", Michelle explained. She, too, hates copy cats, thieves, and people who copy other's ideas. She think deep and deep. She thought a pillow fight every Friday night, go out every weekend, if possible, and others. She wanted something extra ordinary with their group, like a group with no leader. She wanted something special. She then told Apple all her ideas starting from the pillow fight to the leader part.

{{That's so sad! :Cry: A dog is a man's best friend......... I wish I have a dog.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:56 am

"How about the Four Club? I mean, there are 4 of us, right?" Apple suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Michelle doesn't look too happy with Apple's suggestion. She thought the "club" is too common, and she thought what if someone joins them? They'll change it to "Five Club?" She thought it was weird and felt uncomfortable with it. She thought deep what should be the name. Then, she thought maybe Allison could help them thinking what the name could be. "Be right back!", she excused. She run to Allison and explained what Apple and her thought. Without saying a word, she grabbed Allison's hand and drag her to Apple's room.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Apple stared as Michelle pulled a squealing Allison into the room. She moved a bit so there was space to sit.

Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

Fairy XP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:28 am

Allison doesn't like it when Michelle pulls her without saying. She was pulled to Apple's room and hated it. She said, "I hate it when you do that!" She remembered the only thing she's there for is the group thing. "I got no idea about the group name", she sighed. "I think Michelle here has an excellent idea!", she exclaimed as she tried to avenge her pain by embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training
hatsunemiku39

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:24 am

An 18th, 19th, 20th...
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:40 am

Apple simply stared at them as if they were crazy. "Say what now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training
hatsunemiku39

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Finally the 21st hit the target. "Woohoo!" Emily tried firing three arrows at once. The one in the middle hit one of the targets but the two others missed the targets. Emily decided to go back to her room. She heard some commotion in Apple's room and decided to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:57 am

Michelle noticed Emily at the door. She gladly welcomed her arrival. She was very delighted Emily, herself, went to Apple's room without any reminders. She gladly explained to Emily what is the commotion about. "Hi, Emily!", she greeted cheerfully. "We were just talking about the group we're about to make. You're in there, too. It's a group just like Winx!", she said. She then noticed that they didn't gave her an information earlier, she might be jealous again. She then apologize to her nicely. "I apologize for not telling you sooner, Emily," Michelle apologize.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:52 am

'What i want for our group is simple..........just to shimmer.Shimmer....That's it!We should call ourselves Shimmering Fairies!,'Allison finnaly thought of a good group name."i know what our group should be called, it should be called Shimmering Fairies!",she told the others.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:14 am

"That sounds good. Um...Michelle? Emily? What do ya think of Ally's suggestion here?" Apple asked, turning her head to face the two girls, & motioned Emily to come in.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:21 pm

{{Who should play Emily while Shiki's gone? Or she'll just go back to her room to finish her application?

Michelle liked Ally's suggestion. She thought it was really great, and better at the Four Club. She gave her a round of applause, not caring if it look crazy. She replied, "The name is great! Allison, you never told me you have a creative side!" She teased Allison a little to see her blush.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:20 pm

(I don't know, really!)

Apple went red. "I never was a great person at naming. Like the time I nearly named my sister,Fuji Greenfield, to Pineapple Growhair. Don't ask how I came up with that name, 'cause I don't know either. But luckily Granny Smith told me that we were the Greenfield family, & that the Greenfield Family are always named after apples," Apple admitted.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 pm

{{ I think she should go back to her room. We don't know how Emily would react in Shiki's mind, so just that. And I'll do it...

•.°• Michelle •°.•
She saw Apple blushed. She thought she was offended, but luckily, she is not also good at thinking of names; she comforted Apple with a little of teasing. "Really? Neither was I!", Michelle laughed.  She noticed Emily has been silent. "What do you think 'bout that, Emily?", she asked.
•.°• Emily •°.•
Emily stood still and watch the others plan about their "group." She was clearly out of place, but she didn't mind it. She heard Michelle asked her a question, and she answered it politely. She said, "That's good." She remembered about her applications, and she immediately excused herself in order to finish it. "I'm sorry but I need to go to my room . . . I have something important to do," she said.
•.°• Michelle •°.•
Once Michelle heard this, she became curious. She wanted to ask Emily what is it about, but she didn't. She thought it's something private, and never mind it. "I understand you. But, whenever you're free, go to us and we'll discuss about this, okay? Bye!", Michelle said in a sweet tune.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Apple laughed. "You too? Pineapple Growhair is a weird name anyway. I really don't know how in the world I came up with it," Apple smiled. When she heard Emily excuse herself to go fill her form, Apple nodded.

"Bye! See ya later!" Apple waved.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:24 am

Michelle suddenly remembered her biggest dream when she was still a child. She then told her friends what it is, she doesn't want Apple to think she's just flattering her. "I haven't told anyone this before . . . When I was a little kid, I always want to have a dog. I said to myself that I'm going to name it Rump Old Steel Skin," she laughed. She doesn't remember how she thought of it, since she was still 4 years old when she dreamt about having a dog.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 pm

(The staff team are cleaning up the forum. Post something in your Spanish Class in WCO, quick! Or I'll bump it.)

Apple laughed & fell onto the floor, clutching her sides. Soon, she got up & wiped her tears away. "That, was a classic, sugarcube! Hahaha!" Apple laughed.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:10 pm

•.°• Michelle •°.•

Michelle smiled because she had never ever seen somebody laugh like that in her life. "C'mon, it's dinner time now. Let's go call Emily. Then, we can go out to Magix & have pizza." Michelle suggested.

•.°• Apple •°.•

"Ooh! A splendid idea! As long as ya don't make me wear fancy dresses, wear crazy stuff or anythin'..." Apple said, reluctantly about going to any places in case one of them were crazy fashionistas.

•.°• Emily •°.•

Emily heard her name being called, so she finished up her applications, put them in her pocket & headed outside.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:40 am

(Hey~♥♡♥)

"Oh, what a splendid idea!" Allison exclaimed. "But, before we go, we should really ask for the headmistress's permission," she continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next