Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19
Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 2z7kjh2

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 YFwPZ
Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 62GAF

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:14 pm

"No problem, as long as we don't get caught by that grumpy horse Miss Griselda for usin' the field," Apple said. She opened the portal & let everyone in first.
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

Fairy XP : 12

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 TZLa8

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:34 am

"Why thank you, Miss Greenfield," she said. She walked in the portal as the others follow.

Meanwhile, in the headmistress's office, a girl mysteriously appeared and knocked.

"Mrs. Faragonda was kidnapped, so she's not there, young lady. Why are you here and what's your name?", Miss Griselda asked.

The girl, shockingly, bowed to Miss Griselda. "Why hello there, fairy! I am Francheska Spark of Zenith," she greeted.

'This girl, is she a robot? She seems to be.... emotionless!', Griselda thought. "Why are you here? Perhaps you're going to enroll, are you? Well, you are always accepted, according to the new rules. But, you shall have a punishment. I will tell you what it is tomorrow or later."

"I will be willing to accept and is very ready for the punishment, master. Where shall I recharge?", she said.

"Well, if you're looking for your dorm, it's Room No. 1890. Since they're only four fairies who sleep there maybe you can ask them if you could sleep there too," Griselda answered. "Third floor, eight door on the left," she instructed.

Francheska immediately thank her and she then followed her instructions. Once she arrived in front of her dorm, she knocked real hard.
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

Fairy XP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Ally decided, "Guys, I'm not going. I don't wanna be a co-leader myself, so yeah, I'm staying."
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:18 am

Emily got into the portal after Michelle.

Michelle heard Ally's moaning, then drag Ally and Apple into the portal before it closes. She dragged the two right before Francheska knocked hard. "I'm sorry ' bout that, but I think every candidate should participate," she apologized as they landed on Apple's training field.

"Why does this portal doesn't open? Perhaps it was locked by an enemy so I could not enter!", Francheska exclaimed in a robot-ish tone. She then transported herself inside her door and avoided using the 'portal', wandering around.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:42 am

"Not again!", Ally said as Michelle dragged her into the portal. She heard her apologized, and said, "alright, you're forgiven." Then, she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:53 am

Francheska transported herself in her assigned dorm. She didn't saw anybody. She immediately got an idea.

"Eureka! Perhaps I could track the enemy using his hair! My Hair-identifier V. 2.o will do the job! It will track the enemy with his hair!", a robot-ish accent can be heard.

As she walk around, she stepped on a strand of hair. It was blonde. She picked it up and used her gadget. It then rang, and finally, the search was over.

"Ah ha! The hair belongs to a girl entitled Michelle Roberts! Take me to her!"

She then pushed a button that made a portal open, a portal that features Apple's training field. She entered the portal, then transformed into her Magic Winx form.

"I have found you, Michelle Roberts!", she exclaimed.

Michelle, who was with her three best friends, was truly shocked. She heard a very unfamiliar voice called her, and it was from a girl. She has a well-combed black hair with blue streaks. She was flying, yet she has no wings.

"Who are you? Are you a witch?!", she yelled.

"I am Francheska Spark of Zenith. You might be thinking I am a witch, but, you are wrong. These brackets on my legs are my flying instruments, and not wings. I have come to conquer your room!", she explained very well.

"You must be a late comer! And by conquer our room do you mean you'll sleep with us?", Michelle said.

"Yes, our school secretary commanded me to recharge with you," Francheska said.

"Okay ma'am," Emily mocked her accent.

"Let's continue! And perhaps you could join our group, Miss Spark," Michelle said.

"The honor is mine, Miss Roberts," Fracheska bowed.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:07 am

Apple looked at the girl. She didn't like "Fancy" accents, as her family called them.

"Say, what activity do we start first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:52 am

"We shall have our first round, the test of strength!", she said. Her words were interrupted by Emily. "I think we should also have a test of speed!", she protested. "That actually a great idea, maybe we could test that first while I think of the next test?", she said. She then transported and gave them each a cup of water. 

"You have to put it on your head while you fly around the field. Then, the fastest fairy who finished this round first will win, but, the water on your cup shouldn't spill!", Michelle explained.

"Tell me when you're ready, 'kay? But first, the newest member of the group should introduce herself!", she continued. "Here she is!", she pointed to Francheska.

"Hello everyone, I am Francheska Sparks of Zenith. I had analyzed each of you using my powers, so there is no need for you to introduce yourselves," an untransformed Francheska said.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Apple swallowed & took the cup of water. She knew that Emily would probably cheat, since she's the fairy of water. But Apple was smart too, & carefully covered the top of the cup with her hand.

"Apple magic Winx!" She shouted, transforming into her Magic Winx.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Michelle saw Apple cover the top of the cup with her hand. 'I like Apple's strategy! How smart,' she thought.

Emily then shouted, "magic winx!", as she raise her hand in the air then transform into a fairy. "Your turn, Ally!", she said.

Francheska wandered what they are doing.

"Miss Roberts, may I ask what are they doing?", she said.

"They're participating in an olympics," Michelle answered back. "And, ooh! Don't call me Miss Roberts, call me Michelle!", told the flattered girl.

"The pleasure is mine, Michelle," Francheska once again bowed.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:26 pm

"Uh...Are we ready?" Apple asked.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:41 am

Ally transformed into a fairy as she shouted, "magic winx!" After a while, she exclaimed, "I'm readddyyyy!" She was so ready yet so clumsy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:47 am

"So am I," said the courageous Emily. Everybody knew her power is water, though she wouldn't cheat.

Michelle clapped, "okay, girls! On three, one, two, fly!"

Emily flew as fast as she could but careful at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Apple maintained the cup on her head with her hand in top as she sped off like lightning. She passed Ally & was catching up with Emily, neck-in-neck.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Allison was passed by Apple. She then increased her speed as she maintain the cup on her head. She smiled as she pass Apple and Emily. She maintained the same amount of water she started with.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:59 pm

((Hey dude!

Emily sped up, and passed Apple. Sadly, she can't catch up with Allison. The water inside the cup on her head maintained the same.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:00 pm

With her largest burst of energy, Apple flapped her wings as hard as she could, in fact, so fast you couldn't even see it. She tightened her hand on the top of the cup & shot away, passing Emily & Ally.

She flew so Gard she felt like her teeth would fall out. Her braid flew in the air wildly. At last, she reached the pit stop.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:37 am

Allison Smith saw Apple pass her. This encouraged her to flew faster; she then flew as fast as a cheetah, the fastes animal there is. Her wings flap so fast, like it's her first time flying! Her black curls flew so high in the air, like her hair is going to seperate itself from her head. At last, she reached the pit stop before Apple could. Luckily, the water in the cup on her head didn't spill, for she covered the top tightly with her two hands.

"Woo hoo!", she said as she finished the race. She didn't knew it would be so fun, and a clumsy fairy like her could be great at flying. She was so fast.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:03 am

Emily is trying to balance her head. She like the cup was going to fall! Luckily, she managed to balance it. She knew she was the slowest of the three, for she wasn't covering the cup unlike the other two. Right after a second when Apple reached the pit stop flag, she reached it too.

Michelle couldn't believe her eyes. They were so fast. But, she saw that Ally was the fastest of them all. She grab a paper and scored a point for Ally.

"Francheska, or Frenky, can you help me with something? I need your gadgets to send each of them to a video game, where they have to defeat a strong enemy," she requested.

Francheska blinked twice. She was so confused over small stuff. 

"Shall we send each of them to three different games, or the same video game?"

"Yep! Three different games!"

"Once again, the pleasure is mine."

Michelle then explained well the mechanics of the next test.

"We have half an hour to prepare for the next game, good luck!", she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:20 am

"That was awesome, Ally! I've never flew so fast in my life! Good work too, Em!" Apple praised.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:25 pm

"Thanks," Emily said. "You were fast too," she continued.

Michelle suddenly remembered that she has to pass her essay today, before the clock points its short hand at five and the other at twelve. It was 3:45 in the afternoon. Her essay was about her power, and it's a hundred word essay.

"Guys, I have a hundred word essay to complete! You can .... um .... practice! Yeah, practice while I write my essay," she said.

"I will have to leave too. I have to complete my application. Farewell!", Francheska said.

Both of the girls leave using a portal castes by Michelle as Emily started her practice by shooting arrows.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Apple bent the light & made a crash course, as she called it. It consist of a few challenges. First, you have to fly as fast as you can, dodging obstacles in the way at any direction. Then, you have to crawl under a net that was weighed down by barrels. After that, you had to climb up some silk rope ladders & shoot as many targets as you can. Finally, you have to do a few weightlifting.

"Alright, who's first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Emily saw the field. It was amazing! She stopped shooting arrows and walked over Apple. "I am willing to," she stated. "Are you all find with this?", she checked.

Meanwhile, Michelle was in her room. She was thinking what to write, is it about how powerful it is, or how useful it is?

"My, my! It's hard choosing over power or usefulness! How about I just write both! What a great idea!", she stated.

She, then, swiftly started her hundred word essay.

At the other edge of the school, lies the headmistress' office. Francheska was right behind the door. Without a knock, she entered the room. Griselda, who was sitting on Mrs. Faragonda's seat, raised her right eyebrow.

"My dear, how rude of you to enter the room without a knock!", she scolded. She was very strict. "What can I do for you, dear?", she asked.

"Sorry, respected secretary," apologized the robot. "My applications, I'd like to accomplish them," she told.

"Ah! Yes, yes. You are the late comer," Griselda realized. "I am Griselda, the headmistress' assistance, not a secretary," she introduced herself. She pulled the second drawer to her right and grab a paper with tons of question. "Here, you'll have to answer all of the question. These will determine if you are worthy to attend this school this year. If you failed, you'll have to enroll next year," she handed the paper.

"Thank you. May I go now?", she said politely.

"Yes, you may," Griselda answered.

Francheska Spark walked out of the office. She then head back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:37 am

"Sure! I'm completely fine with it!", she answered. Allison was completely nervous; she thought she can't do it, and she's afraid to be a loser.
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Apple had everyone to warm up before she allowed them to use the crash course.

"Now watch!" Apple said. She clicked a timer around her neck & shot off. She flew side ways & did a few loops to dodge the obstacles. Then, she ducked under a net & crawled as fast as she could, jumping onto the silk rope. She climbed up & shot a beam of light at all the targets that flew at her.

She stopped the timer. "Phew! 1 minute & 5 seconds! New record for the last one," Apple panted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!" - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next