Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fairy In Training
Silence

Fairy XP : 1
I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  2z7kjh2

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  YFwPZ

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  Empty
PostSubject: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:19 pm

MUHAHAHA

...idek

oh well you guys should get used to this stuff, life here is going to set so much weirder...

*chuckles*

(BTW., my username is supposed to be 'ironical'. hehe)

And if you are from WCO, I'm Mio there! Ya know that really annoying person that u want to ban as soon as u read my lame post? Yup, that's me Alien

Last edited by Silence on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minecraft girl winx's SEC
Charmix Fairy

Fairy XP : 6
I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  2z7kjh2

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  YFwPZ

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Welcome also my life is already weird here xD so yeah you kinda failed on that anyways your name ment your silent NOT xDDDDD!!!
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

Fairy XP : 19

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  62GAF

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums! I'm Musa. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or Phebie, the founder.

Enjoying it here?
Back to top Go down
http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Silence
Fairy In Training
Silence

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Oh wow
@Minecraft girl
Then together we shall weird this place up!

@Musie
Musieeeeee I finally joined! I wonder, am I the only one who calls u musie? Oh well remember meeee?? It's Mio!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

Fairy XP : 12

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  TZLa8

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:13 am

Welcome! Wait...... Mio from WCO? I'm Phebie, another member of that site!
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  62GAF

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 am

Mio!!!!! I miss ya!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Yeah I guess Silence xD also how are ya?
Back to top Go down
Silence
Fairy In Training
Silence

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:18 pm

@phivy

Love I love you bounce I love you flower JUMP!

Of course I know u. Duh. I discovered this place after musie told me y u went missing there. Well, more like musie gave me the link too I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  3517203264 . So thx musie! Bunny
That's why I'm a little late in joining.

@musie

Aww.. My lil baby I love you
*baby voice...more pike the voice u use when baby talking a baby, not really a baby voice, ya know*Did ya miss me, did ya, did ya?
I wonder what the point of my username is if everyone (almost) calls me mio.
Meh, I don't mind, I like it Grin
Everyone can call me whatever they like

@Minecraft girl's SEC

God ur username is long. I wonder what I shall call u... Hmm... C'mon u tell me, what do ppl call u? As u can see musie( Musa_Eyre) and phivy (#WinxClub) call me mio, if u want to, u can too!
And to answer ur question, I'm doing as well as a person whose exams are right around the corner could be doing. What about you? Alien
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:35 pm

@Silence aka Mio

Baby?!? Just because I'm 2 years younger than you doesn't mean I'm a baby!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!! Ninja

Oh, Musie's pretty much fine here, a bit busy with everything, of course!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  TZLa8

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Haha! Baby! Drinkin' baby!
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:36 am

Mio you can call me Stephanie or Steph as that is my real name and im great cause I dont gotta go to school today but I go to school on monday so YAY
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:36 am

Hey mio! Where did your name came from? I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  3418922827
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator
Musa_Eyre

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:36 am

#WinxClub wrote:
Haha! Baby! Drinkin' baby!

Baby!?! I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  3599864663
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke    I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm silence, but I'm anything but silent... yea you can kill me for that terrible joke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1