Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solor's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Charmix Fairy
Minecraft girl winx's SEC

Fairy XP : 6
Solor's story - Page 6 2z7kjh2

Solor's story - Page 6 YFwPZ

Solor's story - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Forgot the chapter number

Chapter ?: Solor ran before the darkness within took her over. "Ahhhhhhhh!!" she yelled as her hair color changed a black color. Her shirt changed a super dark purple. Her skirt (Its not winter for them atleast in my story) changed to black and white. Her tennis shoes were now dark purple. Her whole body collapsed to the floor. She woke up minutes later. It was night. She had then decided to destroy Alfea. Of course the change of color would confuse all. But Solor didn't care any bit. When she opened the door into Alfea..."Solor had turned evil again!" Bella said "AND IT'S YOU'RE FAULT!!" the rest shouted at her. Solor or should I say evil Solor walked in. "Actually it was my free will!" Solor said evily. Eventually everyone gasped very surprised it was the star fairies free will. "So Bella like the new me?" Solor asked darkly. "Uh no! I thought my darkest dream wouldn't effect you that much!" Bella said. "Ugh! I was your 'best' freind! And yet you never told me!" Solor shouted her hair floating. Her hands held together. "DARKNESS STAR!!!" Solor shouted as the school almost fell to the ground. Only the windows broke. Thats when the girls noticed a darkness symbol on Solor's neck! "Solor you never told me you had a symbol of darkness on your neck!" Bella said. Solor could barely take all the darkness even though she had been through it multiple times. Her outfit changed back to normal her hair was once Blonde again. But there was that tiny piece of evil just wanting to reveal itself.

Short chapter? Yes! Mysterious ending? Yes!
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Never Ever Crying   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:17 am

Chapter ?:

Solor woke up. Everyone glared at her and tried attacking her. But, Solor had an idea. "Stop!!! If your going to attack me...didn't you ever think it would make it worse? Cause it sure is!" Solor shouted. Everyone looked her then look at eachother. Solor glared at them all. "Just remember...you did this! You tried to destroy someone, who was obviously tooken over by dark magic!" Solor said as she walked out of the school feeling hatred on the whole school. Bella and the others decided to apologize to Solor but they still had a question about the darkness symbol that was hidden on Solor's neck.
A Week Later
Solor was on a tree reading a book when Bella and the others came to search for her. "Solor? Solor?? Solor???" They all said aloud  Solor hear them. "G-g-go  a-a-a-away!" Solor shouted. They saw her. "Please! We beg for your forgivness our dear Guardian of The Stars!" They said. Solor jumped down. "Why should I trust you anymore? Weren't you also trying to destroy me?" Solor said with an attitude as she walked into the direction of the school. "W-what?" Ruby said as she knew this wasn't like Solor to back talk. Solor walked into the school "Im only coming back cause I barely know much about my powers" Solor said to Grizelda. The others ran after Solor.

Kinda short? Yes! Awesome? Your opinion!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

Fairy XP : 12

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:48 pm

I apoligize for not replying in a while but I loved this part so much. Will there be more parts? Please make more! Continue the story, please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winxforevermagic.net/
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Omg, I forgot my password. Now im back. DEAL WITH IT! Ik ik you love me XD Oh btw, I have a new story that'll be put up soon. ASHLEY YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS! i posted it on your forum so uh yep

Chapter IDEK PPL:

Solor walked into her room. She was angry. She heard a knock on her door, she opened it. "Solor?" The girls said. Solor rolled her eyes as she let them in. "We're really, really, sorry." They said. "SORRY'S NOT GONNA CUT IT!" Solor yelled as she sat down. "We know, we know. But we have one question, what was that darkness symbol on your neck?" Bella asked.
Solor looked down then muttered. "I don't trust you. Just go away." And with that, Solor dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:30 pm

Poor solor. Poor faries that are being tortured right now. Awe. Hahaha. Good job Steph!
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:29 am

Thank chu!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:48 am

Stephanie!! Are you gonna continue your story? Please come back and continue it. I feel like I am on a cliff hanger and i want to know what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 7:07 am

Im back, people!

Chapter idek:

Solor hid in a tree, shaking ever so slightly. A crazed laughter escaped her as she thought of her 'friends'. She froze as she saw the familiar green of Mika's hair. "Well, well, well.." Solor jumped down from the tree, landing infront of Mika. Mika jumped
Then Mika froze as she took in Solor's new look.

Solor now had black streaks in her blonde hair. Her hair was in a ponytail. Her shirt had long sleeves, and it was black and purple, it also had a design on it. She had black jeans. AND, she had boots on, they had spikes on them.

"What are you looking at?!" Solor demanded, hazel eyes turning red. Mika came to a conclusion: Solor's magical core was changing from light to dark. "N-nothing.." Was the stupid reply from Mika.
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Glad ro have you back steph.

Poor solor...poor mika
Back to top Go down
Charmix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:33 am

I'm actually going to be rewriting this, so expect a new topic about this story, just with a different name, but mostly everything will stay the same. Obviously, the grammar and spelling will be better. So look forward to that!
Back to top Go down
winxgirl102
Administrator
winxgirl102

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Great!! I will look forward to it. Can't wait to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solor's story   Solor's story - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solor's story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6