Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloomWinx's Bootcamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Administrator
Mystique

Fairy XP : 12
BloomWinx's Bootcamp 2z7kjh2

BloomWinx's Bootcamp YFwPZ
BloomWinx's Bootcamp TZLa8

BloomWinx's Bootcamp Empty
PostSubject: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:53 am

This is Bloomie's bootcamp, only he and his mentor, Phebie can post here. If you want, you could have your own bootcamp. Please do not post here if you're not either Bloomie or Phebie. Thank you for your cooparation.

Bloomie, my dear, we can start at the scene when she first enters Alfea.
Back to top Go down
https://winxclub.forumotion.co.uk
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

Fairy XP : 5

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:26 am

Griselda said:"What's your name?" Allison said:"Allison, Allison Smith." Griselda said: "Okay, you're in. Next!"

That's all. :Grin:
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:42 am

Your message lacks of actions, actions are very important when it comes to online role-playing. Instead of using a colon [:], you could use a comma [,].

This is an example:

It's a brand new year at Alfea. A lot of fairies are lining up; they all wanted to enter Alfea, the famous school of fairies. One of them is Allison Smith, as a matter of fact, she's now in front of the line. "What is your name, my dear?", Griselda smiled. "Allison, Allison Smith," Allison answered. Griselda searched her book, and finally, she found Allison Smith. She let her in, "okay, you're in. Next!" Allison smiled from ear to ear. She is now an Alfea student.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:58 pm

I will lock this for now since both of us are busy for the role play. For a test (to see if you learned well), try to correct this:

at may, caramel is born.shes very pale and she have red hair.his parents loves him so much.

16 years later,

she arrives in alfea.where she meeted new fairies.

she said to them:this is such a great day.

PM it to me, okay?
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 am

I now declare this open, again! Now, how about we try practicing the moment she got in? Wink

And, oooh! Besides role playing, is there anything I can help you with (like creating new characters, those stuff Grin )?
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:21 am

Okay, sure! Grin

Allison passed through the gates, she's now an Alfea student! She was so happy! She wandered around, wanting to know each and every student here. As she wander, she saw a ginger-haired fairy. She thought of being friends with her. She walked to her and smiled. "Umm... Hey, there! I'm Allison Smith! How are 'ya doing?", she waved her hand. She was so nervous, the redhead could avoid her instead of answering her question!

Nope, Smile .
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:12 am

Ginger was the redhead Allison was talking to. She's a second-year college fairy. She's one of the best fairy in the whole magical universe, 7th to be exact. She's placed after the Winx, that's why her hatred for them goes stronger and stronger every time she heards their group name. "What?!", she said in anger. She hates it when a newbie talks to her. She rolled her eyes and turned to the other side.

Cool! You've learned so much since we started role playing......
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:00 am

(Can you help me with Allison's history first?)
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:11 am

{{Sure! Just answer these question:

-When was she born?
-What happened to her as a new-born baby?
-Was she okay?
-Is her parents happy with her? Did her parents split? Is she born because her mother was raped?[I strongly don't recommend the raped one] Or...?
-What happened to her as a toddler (1-3 years old)?
-How about when she was a kid? (4-12 years old)
-What happened on her sixth birthday?
-What happened when she turned 13?
-How about her teenage years?(13-16)
-What did her family "experienced" when she's gonna leave?
-What are her goals for her future?

I know it's a lot, but, it's necessary answering it. Happy
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:00 am

-When was she born?
March 19

She does baby stuff.

-Was she okay?
Yep, yep she is.

-Is her parents happy with her? Did her parents split? Is she born because her mother was raped?[I strongly don't recommend the raped one] Or...?
Her parents was never married. His parents were not happy about this fact, and decided to move to another town a week after her father told them. For now, there's no information about him. Her mom is a single mother, obviously.

Her mother and her had a hard time back when she was a toddler. Like, when she vomited at her mother; cry every time she falls. She also had a hard time learning to walk.

• When she was four, she vomited at her classmate's dress, because she wanted to(who's so rich and mean). Then, that girl cried and cried and her mom has to come to school for "advices."

• She fought a bully; she smacked his face and his arm broke. She got suspended for 3 weeks for this. This happened when she was 8.

• I'm still working on the stuff she did when she was ten and twelve, is it okay if I don't make one?

Sixth or seventh? (Sorry im pretty confused since the seventh is a lot [whats that word again] um.... fancier than the sixth.)

The girl she vomited to has the same birthday as her, so her birthday party was lonely and silent, due to the fact that no one came. After that day(since it was Thursday), she walked to that girl and slapped her. Then, they had a fight. Ally bite her hard and caused a large and deep wound on the girl's arm. She was suspended again for three weeks.

Some normal teenage stuff, nothing special.

Her family was happy, since her mother is finally free of "mom" work and Allison is finally free.

Find her father and punish him.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:57 am

BloomWinx wrote:

-When was she born?
March 19

She does baby stuff.

-Was she okay?
Yep, yep she is.

Her parents was never married. His parents were not happy about this fact, and decided to move to another town a week after her father told them. For now, there's no information about him. Her mom is a single mother, obviously.

Her mother and her had a hard time back when she was a toddler. Like, when she vomited at her mother; cry every time she falls. She also had a hard time learning to walk.

•  When she was four, she vomited at her classmate's dress, because she wanted to(who's so rich and mean). Then, that girl cried and cried and her mom has to come to school for "advices."

•  She fought a bully; she smacked his face and his arm broke. She got suspended for 3 weeks for this. This happened when she was 8.

•  I'm still working on the stuff she did when she was ten and twelve, is it okay if I don't make one?

Sixth or seventh? (Sorry im pretty confused since the seventh is a lot [whats that word again] um.... fancier than the sixth.)

The girl she vomited to has the same birthday as her, so her birthday party was lonely and silent, due to the fact that no one came. After that day(since it was Thursday), she walked to that girl and slapped her. Then, they had a fight. Ally bite her hard and caused a large and deep wound on the girl's arm. She was suspended again for three weeks.

Some normal teenage stuff, nothing special.

Her family was happy, since her mother is finally free of "mom" work and Allison is finally free.

Find her father and punish him.
Ah..... Yes and yes to your questions. Information about her seventh birthday isn't really necessary. I'm gonna work with it.

Note: I just helped him do some stuff, the quote shows proof that Allison's history is all his idea. I do not claim that it's my work.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:44 am

Here it is!:

Code:
Allison's parents were never married. She was born when her mother was only 18. Her father's family wasn't happy about this fact. The next week after her father told his parents, they moved to another town. Her mom was really worried, so is her family. But, luckily, Allison Smith was successfully born on March 19.

Her mother had a hard time back when she was a toddler. She always vomited to her mother, she always cries when she falls. Allison had a hard time learning to walk, she's always her mother's problem.

She successfully passed those years and grew up to a four-years-old girl. Once, she accidentally vomited to Alessa. Alessa is a rich kid, she's a crybaby and mean. Alessa cried and cried, and Allison's mother, Abigail, has to come to school. The principal gave her mother "advices" for Allison's better future.

Allison was suspended twice. The first time she was suspended is when Allison was eight, she got into a fight between the class' big bully, Max. She smacked his face and broke his arm. She was suspended for three weeks. It was a day after her 13th birthday when she got suspended. Alessa has the same birthday as her, and sure, Alessa's birthday party is cooler. No one came to Allison's party, while everyone came to Alessa's. Allison was sure is angry, so the day after her birthday, she got into a fight between her and Alessa. She started it. Allison bit her, which 'caused a large and deep wound on Alessa's arm. She then slapped her. They were both sent to the principal's office, and Allison got suspended for three weeks, again, for starting the fight.

When it was time to leave and go to Alfea, Allison's family sure is happy. Her mom is now free from the hard works of being a mother and Allison is now free, free to do whatever she wants.

Allison's goal is to find her father and punish him. She really hates her father for leaving them without saying goodbye to her mom.
Back to top Go down
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
BloomWinx

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:55 am

Thanks you! Excited
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:35 am

BloomWinx wrote:
Thanks you! Excited

No prob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloomWinx's Bootcamp   BloomWinx's Bootcamp Empty

Back to top Go down

BloomWinx's Bootcamp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1